welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 20181017 104055
sour Larry pebbles 7

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
2 of the 3 CBD MAN's going. Approximately 2 weeks into flower, one tall pheno and two short ones. Similar in aroma's but the taller pheno has thinner leaves. Hoping this is a Charlotte's web pheno, but I need to go look around and research. I haven't seen a CW plant before. Hope all are doing well.
View attachment 836530 View attachment 836531
That lower one.lol.cw wasn't the prettiest plant.i called it the windscreen,lol.it was so leafy a fan could barely penetrate it.monostemmed it has that weeping willow look.lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey Fudge when are you dropping these? I hope TRSS is back up for them.
Not sure bro I'm just making them to make them and getting back to the basics for the winter,flower runs and lots of breeders.lol.
MALES
Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 Bx
Sour Larry BX2
XP [fpog x(fpog x sour larry bx)]
Mint Julep 1,5,7,10 (Mint chocolate chip cookie x kosher)

FEMALES
Sour Larry BX1
Zkittlez
Ice Cream Cake (gelato x wedding cake)
Chemdog D
Mint Julep
Cement Shoes
Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 Bx 1-5
The Peoples Elbow(Ghost Train Haze x Ultimate SFV Chem)
Golden Retriever(Jew Gold x Ultinate SFV Chem)
There's the list,it's pretty simple these days.thanks to the folks that made a few additions possible...u know who u are!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That's a nice list! Gonna be a HOT summer! LOL! I recently started a few Moonshine Haze, I read the Ghost Train was exceptional! Whats in Cement Shoes?
That gth cut won a cup here in 13 or 14.its known as the GOAT cut.hit to that sfv chem it's all tangerine, and turpentine.it could be my first s1 as it came from jrs mix and I dont have the time to go thru a bunch more for a select male.
Cement Shoes was made by cult classics. it has blue dream and ogkb in it.it is very colorful and upright

N

Numbar4

Few weeks in this run, couple of shots

Mint Julep
Minty   Copy

Most popular strain I've ever run, passed her on to a couple of other growers so far

Golden Retriever #3
Golden 3   Copy 2   Copy

big solid structure with this pheno, consistently puts out run to run.

Top Bottom