Whaaat Tf Am I Looking At

• Thread starter TheNoobTai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNoobTai

Whats up folks,

need some help identifying what in the fuck is going on here. All OG, crop is wk 4.5 in. Running Fluence 660 LEDs. The "bleaching" or whatever it is happening is isolated and only a handful of plants have it but all on different trays. The environment is solid (70-75 degrees, 50-55 humidity). My regimen is moderate, never going over 1300pms.

Not a veteran grower but have had good results with hps over last couple years. The LEDs are a new thing for me so admittedly green with these.

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks Folks,

Whaaat tf am i looking at
Whaaat tf am i looking at 2
Whaaat tf am i looking at 3
Whaaat tf am i looking at 4
chemistry

chemistry

Only thing I've had that looks like that is nuit burn. Or bad mag def.

Enforcer

Enforcer

It looks like light burn to me. From my research it's relatively easy to do with LEDs. Do you have a way to measure light levels across the canopy? Like a Lux or PAR meter.

chemistry

chemistry

If it was the LED, wouldn't the damage be worse in the centre of the lights footprint on the plants, and not on different trays outside the footprint? And is it just the tall plants that are nearer the light?

Homesteader

Homesteader

This plant has had the same regimen? Is it the same strain? Looks like mag def or lockout. Too much cal or K on this one maybe?

MW7945

MW7945

It looks like light burn to me. From my research it's relatively easy to do with LEDs. Do you have a way to measure light levels across the canopy? Like a Lux or PAR meter.

It's actually extremely hard to do with LEDs... Judging by the pictures they're not even remotely close enough to the leds for that.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

you went to 1300ppms because it worked on HPS
then you tried it on LEDs and now you are getting something thats locking out something resulting in chlorosis
this is because HPS will pull moisture out of the leaves, and LEDs do at a much lower rate
this is all speculation because my first thought was no air circulation and you got rot

T

TheNoobTai

you went to 1300ppms because it worked on HPS
then you tried it on LEDs and now you are getting something thats locking out something resulting in chlorosis
this is because HPS will pull moisture out of the leaves, and LEDs do at a much lower rate
this is all speculation because my first thought was no air circulation and you got rot

For sure. That being said, would it make sense to lower my ppms? or perhaps increase the temp in the room so the plants are perspiring more?

T

TheNoobTai

Unfortunately no :/ no par or lux meter. Is there an affordable one you could suggest?

T

TheNoobTai

It's actually extremely hard to do with LEDs... Judging by the pictures they're not even remotely close enough to the leds for that.

The tallest of them are about 6" under the lights. Pretty damn close lol

MW7945

MW7945

I'd personally get a PAR meter... even though they're 5x the price... at least they'll tell you something useful for your plant anyways.

Top Bottom