What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

First time I heard this was peaking off some potent orange sunshine round 72 in my bros attic space made into a party space with blacklight posters and other accouterments and thought to god I was gonna lose it. Man alive. Any of you older heads remember this song?? Man those were the dayzzzzzzz

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Now this is what I am talkin bout..
so good to see the much younger generation rocking their asses off like the music of the 70s.
Lucas is Willie nelsons son, the apple of talent did not fall far from the tree.
Have seen this band with Neil young 3 times and once by themselves all I can say Is OMG!!!!!!!!!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

First time I heard this was peaking off some potent orange sunshine round 72 in my bros attic space made into a party space with blacklight posters and other accouterments and thought to god I was gonna lose it. Man alive. Any of you older heads remember this song?? Man those were the dayzzzzzzz
I dont remember that song . darno . oh man , reminds me of being in a park frying hard and on pcp . My buddy would play his guitar while i beat the fuck outta the picnic bench for drums. thats what the beats in the begginning remind me of. My hands looked like i played handball for an hour. Later i would learn some guitar and beat my arm black and blue swelling it up beating the fuck outta the guitar on lsd . lol.my whole forarm was swollen. I love music high. so high........

Top Bottom