What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And while the entire world looks the other way, this next song comes to mind, Are we as a world community still joining in " The Turning Away" Just as long as its on someone elses shores, we join in the turning away. Sad indeed...

Brother Will

Brother Will

That's Kind Of Me In A Nutshell.Check These Lyrics. This Used To Be All Me Lol !

Brother Will

Brother Will

Ahhh Sweet RR1 !!! You Want Me To Go Get Them ? Be Happy To Do So.
Single Or Album Of Uriah Heep-The Magician's Birthday ?
Best Of Three Dog Night ?

RR1

RR1

Damn Brother where you from? You look like a dude I knew in Cali back in the 70’s. Hell, you look like lots of dudes I knew in the 70’s. LOL

Brother Will

Brother Will

Ahahaha RR1 !!! Well Now It's Turning Gray And It's Curls Towards The Ends.
Kind Of A Jesus Thing Go'in On Lol ! My 'Stache' Is One Of My Best Features LOL !
Looking Like Many 70's Dudes Eh ? Lol ! WAIT ! Errrr ! Is That A Good Thing ? LMBO !!! Born And Raised In Oregon Except For A Few Years Overseas As A Medic With Medevac.

RR1

RR1

Reminds me of some fun days, back when I could have sex all night, take a 5mile run, then work all day.
Back then I knew a Georgia boy in a band that had hair to his ass, and could roll a joint with one hand. (Danny Joe Brown)
All you kids remember: Don’t waste a minute, it goes fast. Also keep the whisky to a minimum.

Brother Will

Brother Will

All you kids remember: Don’t waste a minute, it goes fast. Also keep the whisky to a minimum.

Oh Brother... I Say That All The Time. Time Goes By So Freak'in Fast It's Like A Blink Of An Eye And You Miss Some Years Somewhere/Somehow. It Doesn't Hit Most Folks Until Something Really Heavy Happens Or You Just Get To A Certain Age. Memory: "Short And Long Term Storage" Dwindles As We Age. Yeah Young Sisters And Brothers... Enjoy The Heck Out Of Your Life, But Really Weigh Out Each And Every Decision You Make In Life.
Because In A Heartbeat... You Could Be Doing 20-25 Years To Life. {Not Said To Freak You At All} But In These Days It Can Easily Be That Real. By ALL Means... Have Fun And Be Safe. Always Looking Out For Your Family And Friends. And Of Course Yourself And Your Chosen Love Of Your Life. I Almost Got The One Handed Rolling Down. Peace, BW

Top Bottom