What Deficiency Is This? Phosphorus?

• Thread starter Chrnic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pass2TheLeft

Very carefully uncover the soil around the edges of your pots they should be root balled by now also check around the base of your plants dont dig roots out if there is root rot you will see brown

Screenshot 20180624 153929
F

freddyyola

like when you pull em out to transplant should be fine if the roots have not made it to edge of the pots and started trying to growing to the fabric

F

freddyyola

i had alot of the necrosis shit going on i think it was from putting them outside to long at a time instead of spreading there time under the sun little by little..

Chrnic

Chrnic

Very carefully uncover the soil around the edges of your pots they should be root balled by now also check around the base of your plants dont dig roots out if there is root rot you will see brown

The cloth pot is way to tight and its a little to dry. I might try it tomorrow after I water.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
There isn’t a way for you to check the roots without damaging the plants, there is going to be dead roots even if you don’t have root rot, roots die and decompose thats normal. To diagnose root rot you have to take it out of the pot and shake the soil of the roots. But root rot shows on every part of the plant ime, there may be a rotten smell coming from the soil, you can check that.

Chrnic

Chrnic

There isn’t a way for you to check the roots without damaging the plants, there is going to be dead roots even if you don’t have root rot, roots die and decompose thats normal. To diagnose root rot you have to take it out of the pot and shake the soil of the roots. But root rot shows on every part of the plant ime, there may be a rotten smell coming from the soil, you can check that.

I just checked. No smell or odor. When i water I use a towel to soak up the runoff. The towel never smells bad.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I just checked. No smell or odor. When i water I use a towel to soak up the runoff. The towel never smells bad.
Probably not root rot, no pests too, 45 rh is good too. Intruging, usually when plant takes what it needs from the lower leaves it starts at the tips not at the base.

Chrnic

Chrnic

Probably not root rot, no pests too, 45 rh is good too. Intruging, usually when plant takes what it needs from the lower leaves it starts at the tips not at the base.

I can't find 1 picture online that looks like this. So im confused. Tomorrow starts week 6. This is a Blue Dream strain so im thinking its going to go longer then 8 weeks. 80/20 Sativa, So if im having issues now its not making me happy.

P

Pass2TheLeft

I can't find 1 picture online that looks like this. So im confused. Tomorrow starts week 6. This is a Blue Dream strain so im thinking its going to go longer then 8 weeks. 80/20 Sativa, So if im having issues now its not making me happy.
Dont worry bro some leaves do die off at this stage as there sugars are depleted your plants look primo and you dont have long left

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

It looks like you are locking out P to me. Could be because there is root isssues causing the ph to go out of whack. I would look into that if I were you.
Not a “deficiency” but a lockout. Make sure those roots are healthy and your ph is in range. I’m not a soil grower so my knowledge is limited but I believe you are locking out P.

Chrnic

Chrnic

It looks like you are locking out P to me. Could be because there is root isssues causing the ph to go out of whack. I would look into that if I were you.
Not a “deficiency” but a lockout. Make sure those roots are healthy and your ph is in range. I’m not a soil grower so my knowledge is limited but I believe you are locking out P.

I just now took some tap water and used my PH pen and PH down to bring the water to 6.5 (The Pen reading). Then I took general hydroponics test kit and it came out very green which is 7, up to 7.5. Should have been brown/yellow. Last I watered the PH of the runoff was 6.6 from the ph pen. So it about 5 off. Could this do it?

Chrnic

Chrnic

When i water should I keep watering until the water coming out says 6.5? Like a small flush? Then feed next watering?

Top Bottom