What do you suggest I get that helps nerve pain?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I have severe nerve pain from a car acct . Leaves me in so much pain I can't even sit up.
Anyways I was wondering what you suggest from your seed company that literally knocks me on my ass.
I'm looking for a good nighttime strain and a good strain for the days.
Just seeing you rack up the wins for your strains means I have to test them for myself.Also pics u have aren't very enticing for people who aren't aware of your reputation.
;)

med man

med man

Breeder
hey juggernaut

if you dont mind i will answer your question x 4

1. strains : pain killer, purple pain killer, rock-star kush, conkushion, lady-bugs bubba

2. ims - intramuscular stimulation. inventded in vancouver by doctor gunn. unreal holistic therapy for pain, r.o.m, recovery, healing

3. dharma wheel chi gong - www.falundafa.org. 200 million practioners around the world save hundreds of trillions a year in healt care becuase everyone rectifies their issues and stop going to doctors

4. spicy food - indian food is especially great as most of the spices are actually anti inflamatory

5. master cleanser - drink the lemonaide diet 2-4 times per year to enhance the bodies abiltiy to heal

thanks for your interest

med-man

M

motz

Very good thread,have nerve damage in my wrist from a f'uped surgery. Next surgery is total wrist replacement or fuse it all together.@medman the lady bugs bubba came from you.Need something for nerve damage,arthiritis and insomnia,they are all linked together. Same deal?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey motts

yes. the lady-bugs bubba came from me. i dont understand the rest though. can you please elaborate?

med-man

M

motz

nothing else to it,was just elaborating on my condition was it.just meant for my ailings, same menu.shouldn't have put in there" same deal" sorry brother

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

i was hit by a semi and had hella nerve pain in head from 3 level surgery. ive got five hernaiated disk righ now dont even bother me. lol .Butting my spin from sitting so long.Bending rib bones. from leaning on back so long closing nerve bundles to other parts causing weirdness. I had to get rid of the inflammation with colloidla silver . And mms from jim humble was a life changer too ! Only then after a decade could i be humble again. for soemhtign like spasms trainwreck, snowcap,blue dragon. Theres a few with muscle relaxing qualities that dont put you out. Did me better than thier opiate muscle relaxers ever did !For nerve pain in fingers and hands. For nerve pain in fingers and hands no strain worked and started making it worse as i wasted futher ... i got so bad i had to stop eating mmj after eating it for 7 years daily as a patient.I got that to since 85 from accute toxic phenol poisening and massive over dose. Heart failier. Cheyann strokes a few times. Wasting from msa. muscles would no longer work. But anyway, with the perifial and extremity nerve pain i did serrapeptaze and it cleaned my viens so instead of breaking guitar i by them again .I can touch stuff again . so cool ! . Juts remember inflammation causes pain . Get rid of it. Alot of food causes it !!!!! I only slept 2 hours a day and u.w. didnt even help that . Everytime i did a treatment of mms i got 2 more hours sleep and gained ten pounds. After 3 treatment i sleep 7-8 no proplemo. Broke the wasting now free ....By By fibromialgia . by fucking by !
Serrapeptaze worked on ym old moms diabetes perifial pain too . averted surgery. woot ! reversed her stage 4 kindney failier too. Doing great now with one. i have pinch rotators , carpal tunnel , ulnaropathies and shit poad of different arthritisis . Blown bursas , all kinds of shit and my life has changed so much. I dont sit in constant pain anymore. anywhere. fucking radical. hope the info helped. Sorry to be os long winded. Making my a.d.d. better to but that another story. hehe. And sometimes when a drs say your dying doesnt make it true ! P.s. Every person ive made c.s. for feels way better and make thier own now. and i cleared cronic hep C with mms. Ha. drs. Good luck on your journey . i wish comfort for you ....

Last edited:
M

motz

Hey @diamond 2.0 good info Alright if I PM ya,some abbreviations I don't understand?

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Hey @diamond 2.0 good info Alright if I PM ya,some abbreviations I don't understand?
no problem . any help i can give i would gladly pass on !

mms from jim humble is , Ao -chlorite , sodium hypochlorite. soemthing else. watch vids on youtube. great for diabetes too . now i dont have to eat exactly on time everyday. i ill not take shots . I wont even have check my my numbers. It also helped me handle heat again . I was sufficating in 70s weather. Couldnt let sun hit me .it was horrible. Now i mow in 90 degree weather . ;lol.. . just started mowing my lawn myself last year again after not being able to since 02. drs can fuck off .lol. took me 3 years to get that healed .Organic diet with no meat cured my heartburn when 3 g.i. drs cou;ld not . They gave me 12 pepsides , a prilosec and ethro daily leaching my bones.of minerals . couldnt retst hand on lap even or across stomach . Way to heavy.. Every bone in body felt like breaking. Epic failier they are . lol. Fixed that in a week with diet change. Still got a bit of brain fog. lol. C.s. is colloidal silver .Make it yourself or to expensive . one thing else that good is angstrom magnesium bigtime. I had to reverse cipro damage with it. I couldnt walk without tendands wanting to puff up and snap. And it made me get my throat stretched a few time. I couldnt even talk on the phone .Made me choke on every meal . My wifes hips dont hurt anymore either or my moms afetr using it. Cool stuff. Quacks. Some care they give. dont eat antibiotics in your food. dont use any !
hope i didnt step over the line . I juts want to help. I see miracles now. I wish them on everyone.......................

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Strong cannabis like trainwreck actually helped me articulate words way better. I couldnt even talk right. Have fun..............

M

motz

Thank you so much,for your thoughts on this matter. I will have to have another surgery,whether I like it or not. Wrist bones are making a grinding,clicking noise. It takes 4 fingers of bourbon,a sleep aid,800mg Ibuprofen and smoke,to get just 4 hrs. of sleep if that at times. Wrist don't stay comfortable. at time of accident they said it was just a sprain. There were no mri's in this area at the time. 25 years later,they took out a tendon that couldn't be repaired,took out radial and bone spurs and arthiritic damage. In the process leaving me with bone on bone,wrist to arm. Tried to get painkillers from doc. they said no we want you to come in and have another operation. Fuckin money grubbing Ia. City Univ. Hospitals

deagzle

deagzle

Thank you so much,for your thoughts on this matter. I will have to have another surgery,whether I like it or not. Wrist bones are making a grinding,clicking noise. It takes 4 fingers of bourbon,a sleep aid,800mg Ibuprofen and smoke,to get just 4 hrs. of sleep if that at times. Wrist don't stay comfortable. at time of accident they said it was just a sprain. There were no mri's in this area at the time. 25 years later,they took out a tendon that couldn't be repaired,took out radial and bone spurs and arthiritic damage. In the process leaving me with bone on bone,wrist to arm. Tried to get painkillers from doc. they said no we want you to come in and have another operation. Fuckin money grubbing Ia. City Univ. Hospitals
Iowa fam! :) Glad to see I'm not the only one hahaha.

M

motz

Nebraska, close enough thou. Good to see ya! Probably the best site for info. Watch and learn,brother

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

id suggest a nuero DOCTOR, not weed. but that is just me and i like being healthy. LOL

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

id suggest a nuero DOCTOR, not weed. but that is just me and i like being healthy. LOL
Really , How does having a dr. make you healthy ? I must of missed that .I had a few nuero drs and they wouldnt do surgery on my carpal tunnel because of to much nerve damage. I quit the bitch so fast ! Showed up drunk one mornin lookin rode hard and oput away wet. boy did i complain to the board. And when other nuerologits said i have motor skill and bad head problems they just do everything but that . Like digestion bullshit. NEVER AGAIN ! Why would i lket these quacks do spinal taps when i know they can not heal me ? Fuck that .

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

they advise you on your own body so you can act accordingly. for example. my doctor is also a nutritionist so i can dial in myself so to speak and make sure im as healthy as possible. im not talking about them giving me shots and pills and bullshit but someone who is trained in the human body should always be present when and ailment is enough to make it untolerable.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

they advise you on your own body so you can act accordingly. for example. my doctor is also a nutritionist so i can dial in myself so to speak and make sure im as healthy as possible. im not talking about them giving me shots and pills and bullshit but someone who is trained in the human body should always be present when and ailment is enough to make it untolerable.

Mine were nothing like that and the naturppath said to eat twinkies to gain weight. . WTF? lol. Most drs have " zero " actually training in nutrition . I know nutritionist that are pretty lame too .lol. My buddy had one for diabetes that didnt help at all. He did what i said lost 80 pounds and off insulin. Oh i cant forget serrapeptazze. game changer wiht perifial nerve pain .bigtime !

T

Tataunka

Extremely fubar, thoracic coabdominal aortic anerysm of 11cm, lost 1 kidney from failed graft, ischimic stroke, dementia, then finding out terminal:-( . I use indica dominant strains, mainly blueberry cross', the absolute best(for my needs) blue widow, trainwreck, blue dream. Nerve damage and extreme pain, i have my grandson so i must remain functional, and these strains are great for me, HOWEVER I am always taking any knowledge i can get

Top Bottom