What is the best strain from Bodhi seeds

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hi guys I just wanted to hear what u guys thought was the best strain from Bodhi either what you've seen or grown. I'm about to do a all Bodhi run as soon as the new strain I jus order from him gets here I'm super excited about this one it's called lucky charms and it's the white x Appalachia so it should b amazing I was so excited I grabbed 2 packs ! The other strains I'll b running from Bodhi will be blue tarts bubba x blue moonshine x snow lotus , cheech wizard green curry Og x snow lotus , white sky the white x endless sky F2 and Yo mamma afgooy x appalachia So I hope I find some keeps witch I should I've never seen any thing but super bomb dank from Bodhi

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Really nobody has a fav Bodhi strain??

pura

pura

ive found a few keepers from bubba kush x appalachia (green crack x tresdawg)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I wanted that one but no luck I really think this new one should b sick the white x Appalachia It's still in stock I think

pura

pura

bodhi puts out some great work... has any one worked with his green curry og? maybe bodhi himself can chime in on this! :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I made a thread on the site he's on the most I'll let u know what he says about it I'm
Gonna pop the cheech wizard along with the rest of them in about ten days ill make a thread I haven't seen to many Og crosses from Bodhi does any one have experience with any of them.

pura

pura

you should have some fun with all those lines...crazy pheno hunting!...keep us updated bro!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
For sure it will b fun and I know I'm gonna get some epic frosty monsters anything with the white will b dank I think a Appalachia is kill so u just can't go wrong

B

bckwht

I cant offer any info on his strains but i also just ordered the lucky charms...like you said i feel like anything with the white is gonna be bomb...prob gonna order a pack of his yo mama soon for some delicious afghooey, especially after the post bodhi made on here about the "massive crystal wizards staff pheno"...best of luck with that sweet sweet list your running

H

hemployed

Check Dr. Evil's threads.. Homie is a pimp grower and represents Bodhis seeds well.. Tiger's milk is one that comes to mind that Dr. E ran..

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

I'm dyin' to get my hands on Bodhi's White Sky. The 'Tude lists ALL of Bodhi's strains as SOLD OUT. Is there anywhere else he drops beans?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
On BB I got lucky a grabbed white sky along with blue Tara cheech wizard Yo mamma and 2 packs of lucky charms these are deff the dankest gear I have bodhi is one Bella of a nice and super generous guy prolly the nicest person I have ever talked to on any canna site Mad respect bodhi

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I just got a new strain to test from my man bodhi !!!!!! It's big buddy's lavender x Appalachia I'm super excited about this has any one grow big buddy's lavender b4 besides big buddy??? I'd really like to know about BB lavender so I know a little more about the parents of this cross I kinda of know a Lil bit about Appalachia I think Appalachia looks better than tres dog but I've never grown either one of them I'm just going on pics Ive seen of them any way this should be sick!!!

B

bckwht

ah good luck with those testers, i bet the lavender phenos will be freaking crazy...i mentioned on here earlier that i too was lucky enough to score some lucky charms, have 4 seedlings, appear to have 3 phenos..any ideas what characteristics the appalachia would show?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Nah bro never grew her b4 but I would think the white pheno's would be better but not sure I'm sure there both gonna be sick

skill-it

skill-it

Wow will keep coming around as I want to see the results of Bodhi's gear as it sound like some solid work. Sandstorm crosses! All kinds of good ideas on paper so I'm dying too see the results! I want to see the Lucky Charms pheno hunt so please do it up right for all to see! Thank much mang! SIPO!!!

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

so how'd all the bodhi gear turn out???

any info on the blue tara would be appreciated as i just got a pack n am gona run that next.

thanx. and yea all of bodhi' gear looks bomb

mack 10

mack 10

^^ me too, need some info on the blue tara or sunshine daydream? which is the best for tree grows indoor? gotta be aaa meds.I already have the tigers milk,just started to flower(and it looks sick,big bubba hybid) just wondered what any previous growers/Bodhi thought. mack

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
SR71 Purple Kush x Pakistani landrace sativa kicked ass, ran it again this year outside.

Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine a real crowd pleaser, killer outside, short stout, dense plant, made a ton of f2's of this one and still run them from time to time

Afgooey x Blue Moonshine, hands down the power yielder outdoors, a monster potent plant

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom