What Strains Are You Guys Breed/feminizing!

• Thread starter freddyyola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

My attempt is to engineer exact duplicate seeds of all the top CUTS . I will post more as the experiment continues. This is a 3 parent project. scientist have just released the 1st ever 3 parent Human but ive done it before as they did kinda but I used cannabis, not a human embryo. the hard part is the shell. we made duplicate embryos of top cannabis strains. but Creating a the seed shell that will give at least 6 mths self life has me stumped so far.
everyone failed the duplication and creates a new plant cuz their using zygotic cells, the trick is in the somatic cells, anyway I hope to end the need to buy inbred seeds and infected cannabis clone only cuts soon.

Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've chucking some pollin in 09 or so. I basically had to use strains ordered online. After seeing what some clone only strains can do in 2011-2012, I basically escaped all but 1 seed co for breeding. I did however find Snowhigh had some great genetics, and inbreeding some after finding a stud male.
About 8 years later I successfully stabilized 5 strains, and BX 1 strain that was a duplicate of the clone only version. I still have both.
I've been taking a break from commercial sized grows, and doing all I can to get 1 of my strains toharm. To no avail however. I've left light leaks, reversed light cycles, over fed/under fed.....basically everything, but introduce robot aphids (I've seen plants shoot out banners in someone's grow due to aphids)
Well, now I'm going for a couple new strains. I have a bunch of F1's from way back, so decided to pop a few.
For F1's they seem to be stable coming out of the veg state. They're monsters with all the traits I'll start looking for. Smelly, strong, extremely fast growers.
Well, I'll post a pic or 2 of some real hungry plants that are about to be translated. Also a couple of the my strains I plan to cross to.
I don't think I've had my first set of fan leaves as big as my hand before. I began feeding full strength (for me) a couple days after they sprouted. Only 1, or 2 showed any burn at all.
I'll start a grow diary with these, as I'll be growing them out, as ya never know what a plant is capable of until its finished.
I'll start a diary in a new thread with more details.
The plants were 1, or 2 moms I threw under 600 watt scrog. Yield, quality, and Terps are as good as any clone only strains I've grown. I'm not getting the weight I would under 1k's, but these aren't too bad.

20180629 230208
20180701 201331
20180424 211713
20180427 230912
20180322 154930
20180420 132104
F

freddyyola

wow that looks like some dank stuff bro!! what were the parent strains.. seriously looks amazing!

F

freddyyola

My attempt is to engineer exact duplicate seeds of all the top CUTS . I will post more as the experiment continues. This is a 3 parent project. scientist have just released the 1st ever 3 parent Human but ive done it before as they did kinda but I used cannabis, not a human embryo. the hard part is the shell. we made duplicate embryos of top cannabis strains. but Creating a the seed shell that will give at least 6 mths self life has me stumped so far.
everyone failed the duplication and creates a new plant cuz their using zygotic cells, the trick is in the somatic cells, anyway I hope to end the need to buy inbred seeds and infected cannabis clone only cuts soon.
keep us posted sounds cool!

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Feminized bad, no fems, phuk i want my dick to be able to function. I dont want to be fat
I hope some peeps post the Feminized strains they bred (and the out come) and the strain plant pheno that were Feminized.
That crop and bud looks good.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I've played with breeding and collecting pollen since I began growing and haven't stopped. I've wasted time on auto's and am now working with photos again. After 5 years of growing finally found "the one" but funny thing is I never knew it until after reversing another plant I was assuming was the one I was looking for. I immediately separated both plants and started to reveg the plant I had no faith in or cared if it lived or died. I have to do another reversal and don't mind..the only problem now is I need to find something exceptional to breed her with. So I pulled out some fem auto's for now so she can breed with while I look for another photoperiod strain male or female that carries the same traits.

Leew421

Leew421

Currently running pck x blueberry iced cream I made. Also running whitefire dawg x blueberry iced cream, pck x brianberry cough. Pck is purple chem x capt krypt og from DNA. Blueberry iced cream is from redeyed genetics. Brianberry is TGA. Whitefire dawg is from Garden of Dreams. I made others and will disclose later but this is currently on deck. They are fantastic and very few phenos. I got more plans in the works and projects going. I took a break from mono cropping to focus on breeding and selecting. @righthemispheregen

IMG 20180710 201728 577
IMG 20180708 201515 548
20180710 192450
20180707 212909
Top Bottom