What Strains Do You Recommend For My 2nd Grow?

• Thread starter Higherace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Higherace

hey everyone,

I’m currently on my first grow (see attached pic)

I’m wondering which strains to pick for the 2nd grow. I will be using just 3 or 4 plants next time around. Looking for something relatively fast with seed to harvest time but doesn’t necessarily need to be autos. Something that yeilds pretty big in smaller spaces (i have a 3x3 tent) and that is pretty tasty/potent.

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!

What strains do you recommend for my 2nd grow
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
AK-47 is always a winner with those criteria. I know of very few strains that offer all those characteristics.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I’m also currently vegging Barney’s farm peppermint kush. According to the breeders info its a fast flower(50-55 days), 22%thc, high yielder and it’s good for small spaces.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Skunk #1 , blue dreams , northern lights , or amnesia

King tut and white widow too. Pretty easy on growing although the WW can foxtail. It looks weird but smokes good :D
Ayahuasca Purple from Barney's Farm. They say 50-60 days (mine were done at 70 days indoors)..Very easy, great yields, and a narcotic like high (I alternate that one with GDP for sleep..They both knock me out)
last YR.
11 18 17 Ayahuscha Purple

B

Burned Haze

Anything with Stardawg , Starfighter , Wookies & 88’ g13 hashplant

Male project in it should have a keeper and def be fun

A

AverageJoe

hey everyone,

I’m currently on my first grow (see attached pic)

I’m wondering which strains to pick for the 2nd grow. I will be using just 3 or 4 plants next time around. Looking for something relatively fast with seed to harvest time but doesn’t necessarily need to be autos. Something that yeilds pretty big in smaller spaces (i have a 3x3 tent) and that is pretty tasty/potent.

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
Looks like you received great responses.

I approach strain selection by which produces the better medicine for me. I suffer from depression, so a sativa dominate strain world work for me. I would suggest taking the responses received and narrow it down by how each strain is expected to effect you. You should also consider strain effect based on time of day that you smoke. You may want a sativa high in the morning and a indica high to help you sleep.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Maybe check out white rhino from TRUENORTH area.............hopefully it's still in stock when I cam afford more.......these suggestions have me drooling, and that anuascya SP my bad, purple please give me a smoke report, I am scratching and sniffing ur pics........Lmaop!
Ayahuasca Purple is one of the strongest bedtime strains I have ever grown/smoked. The grow was fast and easy with no surprises..SMOKE is about as close to being a complete knockout- lights out smoke ever. Between that and GDP, my once sleepless nights are wonderful again..That shit is like narcotic and I am just vegging another one. My night time stock is: Ayahuasca Purple, GDP, Hibernate (GPS), Tenn. Kush#2, WW, and Blueberry at at times. I also press rosin from each and talk about destroyed..lends another meaning to the word..Not that it means much but I saw a 2018 strongest strains list and Ayahuasca Purple was right in the top 10.

In other words..GET IT!!! Ayahuasca Purple Rocks.

Top Bottom