What To Expect ? 12/12 From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

I'm doing 12/12 from seed she's around 2weeks flowering now she under 6in tall lol 28 grams maybe?
You n them damn wet plants.
Just messin with you.
But you should def stop your spraying once you see buds. The dry causes the plant to produce more sticky( where your thc is ) to catch pollen. Sometimes I’ll rinse em but only with clean water n ton of airflow.you want em pretty dry in flower n rh at 50 or so
I honestly doubt you’ll hit 28 on her if she’s setting up already. But who knows. Strain? Sativa it could reach hard n stack but idk. You got water burn spot on leaf too. Right now you should make her reach for light.then bring it in closer as your done stretch Try to stretch her a bit. Hopefully you have something more sativa leaning n she gives you a long flower period. Leaves lean a little sativa but I think you got hybrid. Still possible 10 weeks or so. A lot can change. Forget yield. Get her happy n focus on quality. Microbes. carbs. Get the frost started.

Monster762

Monster762

You still running homemade recipes for nutes?
I really think you should try out a decent proven base set 2 or 3 part. Well worth the money you’ll see a big difference. And microbes too. Some mykos in your soil n you’d have a bigger plant at 2 weeks from seed. I rootbind those pots in about 2-3 weeks from sprout.
those beneficial really do make a world of difference in soil or coco mix. And fabric pots for air to roots. I’d jump straight at 3 or 5 gal. 4 gal perfect but hard to find. I know I sound like a salesman but it’ll change your whole grow.you can get organic 2 and 3 parts too if you’re stuck on organic.

3 balls

3 balls

However much you get, it would have been a lot less had you not done such a good job training her. Pretty cool.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm calling less than 28, more than 12. I doubt anybody could tell at this point, but that's my random guess lol.
Will be uploading pics weekly smallest plant I ever flower lol even got bigger

Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm calling less than 28, more than 12. I doubt anybody could tell at this point, but that's my random guess lol.
I have another winner she's my queen lol love how I train them lots of practice will upload pics of her soon I have 2 plants from seed started at 12/12 my queen showed her ass yesterday lol

Herbalise

Herbalise

Here's the other 12/12 looking like I vegg longer but nope topping her two times made her a little behind her sister all sativas growing like an indica no till soil no chemicals.

IMG 20181125 174302
IMG 20181125 174711
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

You n them damn wet plants.
Just messin with you.
But you should def stop your spraying once you see buds. The dry causes the plant to produce more sticky( where your thc is ) to catch pollen. Sometimes I’ll rinse em but only with clean water n ton of airflow.you want em pretty dry in flower n rh at 50 or so
I honestly doubt you’ll hit 28 on her if she’s setting up already. But who knows. Strain? Sativa it could reach hard n stack but idk. You got water burn spot on leaf too. Right now you should make her reach for light.then bring it in closer as your done stretch Try to stretch her a bit. Hopefully you have something more sativa leaning n she gives you a long flower period. Leaves lean a little sativa but I think you got hybrid. Still possible 10 weeks or so. A lot can change. Forget yield. Get her happy n focus on quality. Microbes. carbs. Get the frost started.
Producing trichomes and oils has more to do with primary, secondary and micronutrient delivery during key stages of flowering coupled with the implementation of UV-A, UV-B, IR and if you're adventurous, UV-C Spectrums. Proper environmental parameters will definitely contribute, but not nearly as much as a proper feeding regimen coupled with proper light intensity and spectrum

Herbalise

Herbalise

Producing trichomes and oils has more to do with primary, secondary and micronutrient delivery during key stages of flowering coupled with the implementation of UV-A, UV-B, IR and if you're adventurous, UV-C Spectrums. Proper environmental parameters will definitely contribute, but not nearly as much as a proper feeding regimen coupled with proper light intensity and spectrum
I will and know better lol will give them their first solid flush today leafs look extra green I might use too much N at first might be locking out the P phosphorus. Will be my first run off usually when I water I only give them just enough so no run off.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Bad news my x told my building manager I'm growing weed..he knock saying thier gonna do an inspection had to get rid of all plants. Only trust God everything happens for a reason luckily I have something to calm my nerves.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Bad news my x told my building manager I'm growing weed..he knock saying thier gonna do an inspection had to get rid of all plants. Only trust God everything happens for a reason luckily I have something to calm my nerves.

That SUCKS! I hate when plants have to suffer someone else's negative energy.

Top Bottom