Whats Causing This

• Thread starter NotaRasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

I have no expertise with cats I was just going by he said his cats do not go in the room

brazel

brazel

Nevermind I just read the cat can't get in the room but he brings them into the room

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

of course lady bugs are beneficial but if you don't know the cause of the problem then you just shooting in the dark. Ladybugs ain't a cure for all ladybugs ain't a cure for an infestation.
Didn't mean to start anything. It's just what I do. Bad thing is, if they don't have anything eat in the grow room, they fly off into the house.

Ladybug 2
brazel

brazel

It at least has to lend some credibility to my statement that i took a shot in the dark that he even has a cat....

IT WAS THE CAT
True that! That was very rad bro! High five

I thought it was one plant at first so I'm thinking mutant. Then I read it was two plants that are different strains.... that would be very rare if it were a mutant. Now I read it's all plants!?

brazel

brazel

Didn't mean to start anything. It's just what I do. Bad thing is, if they don't have anything eat in the grow room, they fly off into the house.
Ladybugs are good but you need it a good amount of them. Make a mixture of sugar water and put it on them, makes their wings sticky so I can't fly it don't last forever though

brazel

brazel

And you're definitely not starting anything, this is how we learn. Just don't let your ego get in the way of listening, accepting other aspects. You can have your understanding State your understanding and be passionate about your understanding but don't be afraid to drop your understanding for something else

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Nevermind I just read the cat can't get in the room but he brings them into the room
I dont really bring him in the room sometimes he hangs out when i have the door open while im working. I have never actually witnessed him munching leaves but that doesnt mean he hasnt. As far as other pest go i havent found any on the leaves or anything. Ive gone through all of them even using my microscope so maybe it was my cat and i dont need any ladybugs afterall. Idk

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

True that! That was very rad bro! High five

I thought it was one plant at first so I'm thinking mutant. Then I read it was two plants that are different strains.... that would be very rare if it were a mutant. Now I read it's all plants!?
It is not all plants im not sure where you read that. Only two out of the 7. I checked all of them but didnt any bugs on them just chewed up leaves

S

Shawnery

I've learned about Green Lacewings, they don't fly, they consume 20 times the amount of spider mites or other pests as Lady Bugs do.

brazel

brazel

I don't know anything about cats but the shot in the dark @G gnome took was pretty rad cuz he had no idea if you had a cat or not. In my opinion it looks like a mutant or a caterpillar.
I've learned about Green Lacewings, they don't fly, they consume 20 times the amount of spider mites or other pests as Lady Bugs do.
rad man I knew they are dope with aphids good to know about the spider mites

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm with G gnome. It was the cat!! Good eye for the high guy! And Mag deficiency not calcium!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Foliar spray is better suited for mag deficiency just s ayin. You gotta watch cats cuz even worse than chewing an occasional leaf.... they will defecate in yer containers. Throwing all kinds of SHIT (punn intended) off, nute and ph wise. Peace! Bless yer grow bro!

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Foliar spray is better suited for mag deficiency just s ayin. You gotta watch cats cuz even worse than chewing an occasional leaf.... they will defecate in yer containers. Throwing all kinds of SHIT (punn intended) off, nute and ph wise. Peace! Bless yer grow bro!

Good to know. Ive never really used a foilar except for cloning.

showmegreen

showmegreen

There is a whole other world of stuff when it comes to foliar sprays and their benefits. Also in this forum there are stickies in the begining. Check out the charts one. Sea Maiden, a wise and charitable Oracle, that once Blessed many a lost souls' grow around here, posted charts and neat other informed for all to read. Gander through some of her old posts and you too will find greatness! Peace!

G

ganjagrowa

E1DD377F CA92 4C00 883F 5ACA983D6973
13985979 C7B5 414B 9F89 037B9CDC71A7
C2795820 0536 470C B713 24B542B177DF
72F89B86 865E 4064 9A0E 61E5C941B035
75EE1807 876C 42CE BE60 910BC6ACD644
can someone please tell me what is going on ? the tips of the leaves here and there are yellowing slowly, im in a 2 gallon pot using FOX FARM OF soil, could this be root bound ? i also can see 2 tiny roots sticking out of the bottom vent hole in the pot, just started happening like a few days ago, Also the 2 very tiny leaves on the main stem are dying as well, Please help

Top Bottom