Whats Every Ones Choice Of Booster?

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Properly amended native soil, no additional boost needed. monsters...
Cola

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have Moab and dry koolbloom on hand so am using those till they run out eventually, switching over to MKP after that. Not a big fan of nutrients targeted specifically at cannabis, they work fine but I think you can get a comparable product for a fraction of the cost if you buy something without a Hindu god/psychedelic/weed sounding name on the bottle.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have Moab and dry koolbloom on hand so am using those till they run out eventually, switching over to MKP after that. Not a big fan of nutrients targeted specifically at cannabis, they work fine but I think you can get a comparable product for a fraction of the cost if you buy something without a Hindu god/psychedelic/weed sounding name on the bottle.
Man after my own heart. :D

Icmadness

Icmadness

I'm trying over the counter fertilizers along side the ones I've purchased online with the Indian Gods stamped everywhere and they just don't compare..yet !! Any ideas???

Top Bottom