What's The Hottest New Organic Fert Line!!

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

eco,is it possible to get imo from a culture from a compost pile,,that damn rice and curd is rocking in that pile
yes and no. ideally you will need a living plant root in order to get the best IMO. for me IMO is best collected from the places that have the widest plant diversity. Diversity is natures back up. You might find 10 or more strains of a single bacteria type, all associating with certain plant types, and all allowing a wider operating range. You can select some pretty neat microbes from compost piles, but mostly these are primary digester based and related bacteria.
best bet is to head out to the wild, a forest for fungus, a grassland area, esp one that has had frequent grazing cattle, but technically you can collect it anywhere.
You might also just go about collecting weeds that are growing well. Chop these up and put in a bucket of good water and leave it in the sun for a few days. You should get something in color like the tea above @Organikz posted. Green usually, this representing the Nitrogen these suckers by grabbing. This you can use as a Nitrogen fert right and all from weeds that otherwise just piss you off

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've been told to mix 1/2 cup to the gallon and bubble for 24 hours...i would think the bacillus would die from aerobic bacteria though...how the hell do you use it Alan lol
I never bubbled it buddy, I tend to just use water that is about 18c peak and live so i cant comment. I cant see how a bac would be impacted myself, its aerobe, and where not facultative, what bacillus do you mean, (subtilis?) there are many of course

Organikz

Organikz

I never bubbled it buddy, I tend to just use water that is about 18c peak and live so i cant comment. I cant see how a bac would be impacted myself, its aerobe, and where not facultative, what bacillus do you mean, (subtilis?) there are many of course
Hold on so is a fermenting lid a bad idea? I thought these were anaerobic.

Ecompost

Ecompost

i couldnt talk mama into trying the curd off the buckets,she wouldnt even let me,but when i took it to the pile a snuck a little,no taste at all ,surprised me,and i aint died or sick so couldnt have been that bad,lmao
hahahah its not bad buddy, we have many many lactic acid bacteria in us humans. if we didnt we would be dead. LAB are ace, they work in all pH ranges and so everyone should give them a go i reckon. You will have just backed up any missing GI microbes and given your immune response a bit of a kick. These things help us to create components of human antibiotics etc. if anyone has taken antibiotics recently, it might be a good idaes to swallow some LAB as soon as the course is done to help return to system balance faster and with less ongoing risk.
it is for me important to imagine plant food as I imagine my own food and so like i always say, BOX is merely the very same food groups, proteins, carbs, fats, and gases. many of the things that lead to disruption of nutrient uptake in plants, are also manifesting in humans. pathogenic plant microbes share a similar set of nano proteins with human pathogens (T6SS).
by knowing more about your plants needs and feeds, you will by nature be learning more about good human nutrition and with this you can even help those wankers that dont grow anything and always kill plants :-)

Organikz

Organikz

are you making it now? Or is it finished? its without O2 in production, as soon as you add it to water it will oxygenate and this will technically bleach any true anaerobes
This is my starter tea. I started it a few days ago. I had read about its IPM abilities. So should I use fermentation lids? Then someone mentioned it as a feeding

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes and no. ideally you will need a living plant root in order to get the best IMO. for me IMO is best collected from the places that have the widest plant diversity. Diversity is natures back up. You might find 10 or more strains of a single bacteria type, all associating with certain plant types, and all allowing a wider operating range. You can select some pretty neat microbes from compost piles, but mostly these are primary digester based and related bacteria.
best bet is to head out to the wild, a forest for fungus, a grassland area, esp one that has had frequent grazing cattle, but technically you can collect it anywhere.
You might also just go about collecting weeds that are growing well. Chop these up and put in a bucket of good water and leave it in the sun for a few days. You should get something in color like the tea above @Organikz posted. Green usually, this representing the Nitrogen these suckers by grabbing. This you can use as a Nitrogen fert right and all from weeds that otherwise just piss you off
i can do that,still have some fermented comfrey leaves too,,was thinking of putting a bowl of rice milk right beside and as close under that shroom i showed you a few days ago,,putting screen over the top and getting some of that mycelium from compost pile,sitting it on edge of screen boxing it in were critters would stay out,and leave that thing there for a week or so

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahah its not bad buddy, we have many many lactic acid bacteria in us humans. if we didnt we would be dead. LAB are ace, they work in all pH ranges and so everyone should give them a go i reckon. You will have just backed up any missing GI microbes and given your immune response a bit of a kick. These things help us to create components of human antibiotics etc. if anyone has taken antibiotics recently, it might be a good idaes to swallow some LAB as soon as the course is done to help return to system balance faster and with less ongoing risk.
it is for me important to imagine plant food as I imagine my own food and so like i always say, BOX is merely the very same food groups, proteins, carbs, fats, and gases. many of the things that lead to disruption of nutrient uptake in plants, are also manifesting in humans. pathogenic plant microbes share a similar set of nano proteins with human pathogens (T6SS).
by knowing more about your plants needs and feeds, you will by nature be learning more about good human nutrition and with this you can even help those wankers that dont grow anything and always kill plants :)
i told her ass that,,damn cottage chesse pretty much,,it didnt have any taste and damn sure smell like cottage chesse,hahahhh lmao

Irietime

Irietime

I love this !!

Organikz

Organikz

@MirrorZen
i wasn't intending to be blunt. I was caught off guard by these findings as well. if you read the front small words that intentionally blend with the background of the label somewhat before "organic gardening" are "ACCEPTED IN". OMRI listings are store bought as well as all natural and blah blah blah. Reading Better Organix I see they use fermentation and aerobic bacterial extraction. Using harsh chemicals to achieve organic like substances with instantly available nutrients is not deemed organic in my eyes. As a matter of fact that's the opposite of the definition of organic growing. As i said it's the enzymatic processes that are most important and this phos acid and hydroxides essentially kill the enzymes. It's a preservative to stop the decomposition process. They don't want decomposition to continue after bottling. You would end up with an aerobic exploding bottle.

I can show you how to rehydrate kelp meal and make a portioned ratio of frozen purred aerated kelp meal ice cubes ready to go. I use an old iced tray. pop one kelp meal ice cube out and and add it to a gallon of water and stir it in. Bam you have a tea. This is 10x the product of neptunes harvest. It can also be done with neem seed meal.

my 2 cents and i need to use the take a penny leave a penny to get to that point. lol

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Anaerobic bacteria are tough as nails until aerobic bacteria move in. They have found anaerobic microbes living at the volcanic fissures at the bottom of the ocean. We're talking sulfuric acid acidic and extremely hot. So stomach acid to them is equivalent to you jumping in a hot tub realizing it could be hotter

Organikz

Organikz

How to put Neptune on Pluto - rehydrated kelp extract.

1/4 cup kelp meal
2 cups water

Bubble for 24 hours and puree.

You can refrigerate small amounts but I've heard of guys pouring off in an ice tray and freezing.

1 cube or 1 TBSP per 1-3 gallons of water for instant tea. (I go with the 1 per 1 because I can't put much water in my bed. Blumat keeps it right at the level where it almost needs water.)

Add 1/4 tsp aloe and 2ml fulvic acid per finished gallon of tea for extra punch. (Optional)

This can make a 50 lb bag last forever. When you puree it pulls all the nutrients out. This can be done with neem seed meal or alfalfa meal also.

Good luck dealing with the wife if you run neem through her nutribullet lol

I'm working on a kombucha kelp meal tea. I need to figure out the ratios. I'm getting obsessed with the stuff. I'm learning to grow scobys

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

This is my starter tea. I started it a few days ago. I had read about its IPM abilities. So should I use fermentation lids? Then someone mentioned it as a feeding
I always use the caps, same as the brewers use during fermentation, but once its done, and we are simply re-oxygenating it, I would leave the pump running and lid off, so long as nothing was gonna fall in to it.

Ecompost

Ecompost

i can do that,still have some fermented comfrey leaves too,,was thinking of putting a bowl of rice milk right beside and as close under that shroom i showed you a few days ago,,putting screen over the top and getting some of that mycelium from compost pile,sitting it on edge of screen boxing it in were critters would stay out,and leave that thing there for a week or so
we have some specialized microbes for super fat lazy boy composting. You add these and they do the turning, you just leave the pile for about 3 months plus and then start to use it. You will get all major microbes groups from this, Bio Starter its called

Ecompost

Ecompost

@MirrorZen
i wasn't intending to be blunt. I was caught off guard by these findings as well. if you read the front small words that intentionally blend with the background of the label somewhat before "organic gardening" are "ACCEPTED IN". OMRI listings are store bought as well as all natural and blah blah blah. Reading Better Organix I see they use fermentation and aerobic bacterial extraction. Using harsh chemicals to achieve organic like substances with instantly available nutrients is not deemed organic in my eyes. As a matter of fact that's the opposite of the definition of organic growing. As i said it's the enzymatic processes that are most important and this phos acid and hydroxides essentially kill the enzymes. It's a preservative to stop the decomposition process. They don't want decomposition to continue after bottling. You would end up with an aerobic exploding bottle.

I can show you how to rehydrate kelp meal and make a portioned ratio of frozen purred aerated kelp meal ice cubes ready to go. I use an old iced tray. pop one kelp meal ice cube out and and add it to a gallon of water and stir it in. Bam you have a tea. This is 10x the product of neptunes harvest. It can also be done with neem seed meal.

my 2 cents and i need to use the take a penny leave a penny to get to that point. lol
we had these exploding bottles when I was first learning how to make nutrients many years ago. We sell live products which will always have a tendency if not stored correctly, but this is rare that people leave their nutrients in the window in full sun.
Clearly as with any live products, there is always a peak. We have 18 months stability in live FPJ's at room temp. The Dual Stims are 36 months min. No harsh chemicals, just patience in the fermentation and a great teacher for me in the beginning while living in Korea as a student :-)

Top Bottom