What's Wrong With My Plant ? Take A Look

• Thread starter NoobAF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Before I changed the pot to a bigger one I used a soil that I purchased (I don't know its type), but it worked fine.
after I changed the pot yesterday I mixed some of that soil with some shitty red soil from our backyard.
So you are probably right about the aeration, how can I solve this ?
Mixing perlite in your soil will help with aeration also.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Before I changed the pot to a bigger one I used a soil that I purchased (I don't know its type), but it worked fine.
after I changed the pot yesterday I mixed some of that soil with some shitty red soil from our backyard.
So you are probably right about the aeration, how can I solve this ?
Add some perlite or grow stones or anything like that and make sure it’s not packed tight.

Monster762

Monster762

Yup drainage and overwater is what I see. Let dry out. As said next time add good bit of perelite. Can’t really add now. If you uppot make sure new soil has good drainage.

Monster762

Monster762

And try not to let temps anywhere near the 50s til late late flower if at all. Do you have good airflow in room? Do not blow direct on plant. Bump temps to 70s steady. add some airflow. Let it dry and water lightly. Use the weight of the pot to tell you when. Let dry and feel the weight. Then after watering feel the weight. You’ll get used to it quick. They sell little moisture meters but the pot weight works pretty good. Oh n so I don’t get blasted I’m no pro but this is a pretty basic situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom