Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Whats Your Personal Preference

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by MadDog1984, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Hi, i am growing in the oxypot systems and i am currently using PH PERFECT but i am wondering what other people are using.
    Plant Magic seems to be a popular one.
    Thankyou in advance

2. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Moderator Staff Member

NFTG, earth juice, and neptunes harvest, azomite,

JWM2, DismalDude and MadDog1984 like this.
  3. REMO nutrients. Works great for me. Strong growth and nice buds. Plus I would rather support a fellow grower, than Monsanto (now Bayer) by buying GH or Botanicare.

I have tried Advanced pH perfect Sensi line. It’s ok for newer growers that aren’t used to pH correcting their feeds. But I found it hard not to fiddle with and corrected the mix myself. Which caused pH problems in the plant.

Tip: don’t pH correct the pH perfect nutes.

I also found the Sensi line to be Nitrogen heavy.

MadDog1984 likes this.
  4. heisenbubble

heisenbubble Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure remo is a chemist.or just a grower that endorsed advanced when he was getting there money.there all in it for the money and u can bank on remo not knowing jack shit about how that stuff is made.all he knows is his names on the bottle and it's making him rich.
    I use GH cause it's simple and works.i dont ride a bycycle to work and dont hug trees in my spare time.i got Bill's to pay and dank.to grow.

5. That may well be true. But his products work and I like his marketing and business model better than Advanced or Monsanto. I’m not a Remo fanboy, I’ve tried other nute lines like
    Advanced, FoxFarms, and Dutch Master. But I try not to give my money to GH or Botanicare if at all possible.

Toaster79 likes this.
  6. Biobizz ftw

JWM2 likes this.
  7. JWM2

JWM2 Premium Member Supporter

Big fan of biobizz myself. Never tried it in dwc tho.

8. heisenbubble

heisenbubble Moderator Staff Member

Used it a long time ago in fox farm and it was good.

JWM2 likes this.
  9. JWM2

JWM2 Premium Member Supporter

I use FFOF and coco in my soil mix. Never tried the fox farm nutes tho.