What's Your Veg Set Up Like?

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Also part of that dedicated wattage is the window ac (1200) the 4 inch fan (100ish) and the hydrocloner and t5 for it are another maybe 20? So I'm close to my cap. Oh yes the HID ballast, so that's pretty close to my cap
You mos def need some quality led in your life,would save a bunch of energy.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

So, I've got one of these laying around I'm gonna try rooting some clones in. I'm pretty sure it's basically a dwc set up. Whatcha all think? Next cut session I'll drop a few in.

Miracle Gro AeroGarden Indoor
Flox0chknz

Flox0chknz

Yea that would work fine for cloning, you're only trying to establish roots as far as I understand. So I recommend mrgrowit.com he has an ebook for $20 and it's very worth it. It goes in depth about rooting, cloning, set ups in general without the science like most books. Also check out "Liquid Jade" on YouTube he has a great video on cloning. I personally use this stuff called Microbial Life Hydroponics that's made local to me. I stuck the stems into the root dip for 45 minutes (probably over kill) then put them in a hydrocloner much like yours and let them go under my 600 watt LED after 10 days I had tree stalks. I'll upload pictures later it's not letting me now

So, I've got one of these laying around I'm gonna try rooting some clones in. I'm pretty sure it's basically a dwc set up. Whatcha all think? Next cut session I'll drop a few in.

Flox0chknz

Flox0chknz

This is the stuff I used and the results I got. Leave the stems in the root dip for 45 minutes to an hour. Then add everything else as per the instructions to your cloning water or put it in a spray bottle and mist the clones/seedlings under a dome. Wait 10-14 days letting them sit and spraying once a day.

Since I have yet to root a clone successfully I'd like to see how it works out,also quick question,do you use the full lineup of nftg or what all do you use??
Screenshot 20180404 191401 Chrome

20180404 173524
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Since I have yet to root a clone successfully I'd like to see how it works out,also quick question,do you use the full lineup of nftg or what all do you use??
I use the base package they sent me for free. Just pay shipping! Totally worth it! Look it up. Sign up for the sample pack. They'll figure out shipping and let you know. Send payment and you'll get nutes in about 7-10 days. I paid like 26 bucks. Their sample bottles are the big bottles too. I grow in an amended soil mix. I use these nutes at approx 2/3 the strength, once a week, only to help balance things out and fill in the blanks.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I
This is the stuff I used and the results I got. Leave the stems in the root dip for 45 minutes to an hour. Then add everything else as per the instructions to your cloning water or put it in a spray bottle and mist the clones/seedlings under a dome. Wait 10-14 days letting them sit and spraying once a day.

View attachment 790626
I have a sample bottle of the photosynthesis stuff. I use a small dose twice a month.

Flox0chknz

Flox0chknz

Yea the full line is great for introducing microbes again after you've already transplanted the ladies into their forever homes. Since I gave the whole line to my flowers, they perked up and love life now

I have a sample bottle of the photosynthesis stuff. I use a small dose twice a month.

K

kansabis

I use the base package they sent me for free. Just pay shipping! Totally worth it! Look it up. Sign up for the sample pack. They'll figure out shipping and let you know. Send payment and you'll get nutes in about 7-10 days. I paid like 26 bucks. Their sample bottles are the big bottles too. I grow in an amended soil mix. I use these nutes at approx 2/3 the strength, once a week, only to help balance things out and fill in the blanks.
Yep I already did that
Good to know it's the big bottles,seems like a legit company

Latest posts

Top Bottom