• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

hey guys any thoughts....?
Seedsman Blueberry
Cali C Larry Og
Humboldt Og Kush

They're all 12 inches tall, any predictions on stretch? I'm looking to push 2ozs plus per plant, theyre looking real good, just want to make sure I wait in order to hit big numbers.

It's the three in the center of the tent

Thanks guys!

When to flip
When to flip 2
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Those look nice. It depends on what kind and how many watts of lighting you will be flowering with.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Those look nice. It depends on what kind and how many watts of lighting you will be flowering with.

I'm gonna use 4 300 watt leds, I've hit two plus before on other strains but trying to get specifics with these three

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

4 fixtures of 300 watt per, so 1200 watts but not true watts, I think mars power draw is 165 watts per light so whatever that is times 4 lol

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

4 fixtures of 300 watt per, so 1200 watts but not true watts, I think mars power draw is 165 watts per light so whatever that is times 4 lol
Okay so if you're using 4 led 300s that's about 500 true watts. I would flip them now after stretch you should be around 40 watts per square foot would be acceptable.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Sounds good, but you think those one footers are gonna hit a yeild like that? Biggest I've pushed it in veg so far is 15 inches but those were off some stretchy sativas that didn't put out much weight. Killer buds but not a lot of that sour kosher came my way, depressing lol. Guess the main thing I should say is im looking for three foot plants, they're all leaning indica doms, what do you predict the final stretch to hit? As long as these things are hitting 3 feet I'm happy with that. I don't wanna grow dinky ass plants

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sounds good, but you think those one footers are gonna hit a yeild like that? Biggest I've pushed it in veg so far is 15 inches but those were off some stretchy sativas that didn't put out much weight. Killer buds but not a lot of that sour kosher came my way, depressing lol. Guess the main thing I should say is im looking for three foot plants, they're all leaning indica doms, what do you predict the final stretch to hit? As long as these things are hitting 3 feet I'm happy with that. I don't wanna grow dinky ass plants
You can't grow big tall plants with small lights. You'll be better off to stay at the right size and have big fat dense buds that have weight.

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Try to train your canopy all to the same height and drop your lights down on them as close as possible without burning.

Top Bottom