Which Bodhi Strain To Try?

• Thread starter Pineapple207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I'm thinking of trying a Bodhi strain or two and was considering a few and was looking for some input from those that have tried or grown the ones I'm looking at. I'm also open to suggestions. anyway the strains I'm thinking of are ; Golden triangle, the fuzz, and pura vida. I'm mainly wondering how the fuzz turned out, I'd like to know if the chem smell and taste carried over in the cross.

H

happy b

Hey pineapple big bodhi fan here.i started a bodhi thread on here.the sunshine daydream is still available on cannazon but out the ones you mentioned i would go with either golden t or pura vida.iv heard the fuzz is finicky,doesnt show sex until after flip ect.theres plenty of good ones.you get 5 free synergy when you buy a pack via attitude.i got 3/4 fems (one didnt pop) from mine.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

SunshineDaydream is Bodhi's most popular strain. I have seen some great finished nugs of the fuzz, but don't know how it grows. I loved the SSH from bodhi. Good luck.

H

happy b

Yeah if you can get it i would go with the sunnyshine daydream,just by all the reports iv read of grows with multiple bodhi strains and when sunny d was in ther it was always the one they said was the best.its one of the ones i got although i havnt actually tried it yet.

dlovejah

dlovejah

I have to go with Sunshine Daydream first followed by Love Triangle as a close second.. Good luck theres so many good ones to choose from youll have a hard time going wrong.. ..d
Sunny d
P1100078

dlovejah

dlovejah

Iv seen the bottom pick before but cant remember if it was love dawg or triangle or whatever.is the top pic of the same strain dlove?
The first pic is the Sunny D and the 2nd pic is the Love triangle.. I should have labeled them..

H

happy b

I actually thought that as your sunny d pic looks almost exactly like the pic thsts used to advertise that strain.i cant wait till my are ready.is it as pungent as they say?

M

motz

The SSDD and the yo momma if you can get a hold of her are all top shelf, got a cali yo can't wait to get my toes into.
Lookin for some Yo Momma if anyone has ideas?

H

happy b

The SSDD and the yo momma if you can get a hold of her are all top shelf, got a cali yo can't wait to get my toes into.
Lookin for some Yo Momma if anyone has ideas?

I dont think the yo mamma,s available anywere to buy.your best chance would be to get them from someone who got a pack when they were available and f2,d them.

M

motz

Got a nice batch of f2's just wanting the originals also, maybe can pull one out of those cali yo's.
They had some on an auction but missed out.

H

happy b

Isnt dreambeaver very similar to yo mamma,just with a bit of blockhead?it is i am cetrain.dirty hippy is bodhis female version of snowlotus.you may find something similar to what your looking for in those.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Bodhi Seeds - Dirty Hippy
dirty hippy is the sister to snow lotus... think dreadlock goddess funk after a night of dancing...

Genetics: afgooey x blockhead
Strain Lineage / Genealogy

dlovejah

dlovejah

Bodhi Seeds - Yo Mama
Big, bold, and beautiful... just like your mama... using two amazing proven breeding partners this one is all about extreme trichome production. they look like lime green crystal wish mountains and smell of apple spice, skittles, carmel, and lemon balm. deep warm zonking body high bear hug with a happy heavy head...

9 weeks floweing
Genetics: afgooey x appalachia

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

M

motz

That's quite some pedigrees and Thank you for pulling that up for me @dlovejah Appreciate it, that off of strainfinder?
That shows just how much polyhybrids we have already. Everything is about everything anymore. lol

dlovejah

dlovejah

That's quite some pedigrees and Thank you for pulling that up for me @dlovejah Appreciate it, that off of strainfinder?
That shows just how much polyhybrids we have already. Everything is about everything anymore. lol
Isnt that the truth!. Yes its off strainfinder. Good luck with those F2's Motz

Top Bottom