Which Sweetener Or Sugar Additive Has The Best Taste?

• Thread starter Jasper Geist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Huh
sweeeeeeet

Planter01

Planter01

What's a sweetener? Does it actually make your buddage taste like grape or candy?? I guess I'm way out of the loop but that's just funky.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My sister uses lemonade and caster sugar , I'll give the caster sugar a go this run see what's up .

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Splenda works great in my tea. I've found that Emerald Harvest Honey Chome really rounds out a good cup of Earl Grey also. Doubles the smoothness!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Stop posting pics of gt21. He has mod powers and can sway fourth the ban hammer. Kinda like Thor. But he has been known to swing n miss like some MBA baseball players occasionally.
Lol

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Shit is nasty. If you think this stuff can improve your crops, you are growing absolute booboo. This is honesty,not opinion. It doesn't raise Brix. These gimmick products are contaminants.

Most have mag+sulfur. I live in Az and dispos use this crap all day. Its the only smell most the bud has other than hay,and it makes me puke. Organic weed helps my stomach. Artificial Sweetener bud makes me sick. Thats all i need to know. Oh, plus the black crust that builds up on my vape glass, kinda indicates what smoking Epsoms orange peel sugar water does to the lungs.

Use natural products and use them at least 2 weeks before chop. Or nothing at all. Swollen buds full of sugar... Thats your "increased yield" its no different than spraying buds with honey water. Same. Exact. Bullshit.

Dukey

Dukey

I just bought sourdee today. I'm often that idiot who buys too many what I hear to be useless nutes

Top Bottom