White Widow Smell???

• Thread starter MrGonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGonzo

MrGonzo

Hey growers,

I got a question that needs answering. This is my first time growing White Widow (purchased from Nukeheads.com). White Widow is 3 weeks in veg and the stems smell ammonia. I can't find too much info on White Widow stems smelling like cat piss. I'm thinking I was sent Cat Piss seeds instead of White Widow... Who is growing White Widow and who can tell me if their stems smell like ammonia????
serious answers only PLEASE

Landslide

Landslide

My stems never smell like how my flowers will smell I wouldn't worry but definitely try some different strains white widow cat piss is old school

T

Tenmilestyle

Most the time when you buy seeds or clones of big name strains like white widow there not actually the original and you should be able too do a stem rub and smell what strain it is so if it smells pissy now it might smell pissy later

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Hey growers,

I got a question that needs answering. This is my first time growing White Widow (purchased from Nukeheads.com). White Widow is 3 weeks in veg and the stems smell ammonia. I can't find too much info on White Widow stems smelling like cat piss. I'm thinking I was sent Cat Piss seeds instead of White Widow... Who is growing White Widow and who can tell me if their stems smell like ammonia????

You got a picture bro mine are 1 week in to veg just wanna see the difference
Hey growers,

You got any pictures mine are week 1 of veg I just wanna see the difference

william76

william76

Yea,i wouldnt worry,the smell could change,but the fact it smells that early is usually a good sign and its not uncommon for that sorta smell from a ww.plus the ww can smell from medium to stinky without reflecting how strong the weed will be,iv also found ww that was kinda low odour early on but was a stinky/strong end product.you should have a better idea once your halfway through flower.good luck!.

Top Bottom