WHO has the OFFICIAL GSC? IS IT YOU?

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Ok well unfortunately it's gunna be a seed purches for me, ain't that luck for cuts! :rolleyes:
So while I was looking more I see that BCBD have a cookies selection..... Animal Cookies and Girl Scout Cookies... What are ya fellas thoughts on these breeders and strains?

RG420
@RG420 If you want to look through phenos that really express the GSC traits,I'd go with Divines gear...
logics GSC,and GSC hybrids are definitely legit.....

I'd avoid BCBD like the plague.....one member grew some of those last year,and his plants were some larfy looking Sativa,definitely not GSC......
BCBD is a joke........

chuckchill

chuckchill

word. pure joke.
c.c
@RG420 If you want to look through phenos that really express the GSC traits,I'd go with Divines gear...

I'd avoid BCBD like the plague.....one member grew some of those last year,and his plants were some larfy looking Sativa,definitely not GSC......
BCBD is a joke........

RG420

RG420

BCBD is a joke........

Hey waayne! Thanks for the heads up, iv seen your Divine GSC stuff and it's pure fire buddy infact was the reason I started looking into the strain! Inspired man, thanks! Will dodge the BCBD then!

waayne

waayne

@RG420 You're welcome man, I would definitely avoid BCBD at all cost......
@MakinGoo might remember the details better,as this info ,including his pics, is posted in Makin Goo's epic GSC thread.
I'd hate to see anyone waste their time ,and labor with those bunk seeds....

Good luck with this project RG420!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

BCBD gsc beans r hella bunk maxfrost posted what he found & it wasnt anything even close 2 cookies. . It was super bunk..ive puffed cookie crosses from Logic & Aligee both were killer they both use the real forum cut GSC in there crosses. ... Aligee is who gave me my forum cut

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

repost from jigg415
CHECK IT.. Were can I get Certified CookieFam Genetics??? Only one place ....fallow @the_bakereefir the announcement BAKERÉÉ ...definition #1 were
Bakkeree 1200 s angelo seattle wa
this is the first pack for sale in about one week !
10802881_805086816219161_1085813223_a.jpg
10802881_805086816219161_1085813223_a.jpg

Chemist420

Chemist420

Hello, just wanted to throw up some pics of the CC GSC Feminized seeds i flowered out. The end result was absolutely stunning! Bought five fem seeds and four popped. All produced EXTREMELY different results in terms of flower and trichrome production (only pics of 2 phenos). Harvested at 8 weeks 3 days.

Top Bottom