WHO has the OFFICIAL GSC? IS IT YOU?

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoothbud

Dunno how "real" my GSC cut is but I gave some of mine to a guy who was real skeptical, claimed to be a cousin of Berner and was used to having the real deal GSC. After he sampled it he said it would have made his cousin Berner proud. Mine has a very dark green appearance and is very sweet flavored. I would also say that it develops a smell kind of like cookies in the oven. It does not seem nute sensitive to me and yields very well. I would say mine has broader leaves than I see in many pics of GSC . Never personally sampled the "families" product tho so who knows.

Chemist420

Chemist420

I've seen a few varieties of so called GSC up here in Canadia...as to how close it is to the real deal....who knows. The GSC I grew out was covered in sug, lime green, chunky and dense, smells a lil sweet, tastes a lil spicy yet smooth and is insanely potent! Taste and smell varied with the different phenos. Two stood out far more then the rest.

Chemist420

Chemist420

Pheno#1

IMG 1660
IMG 1664
IMG 1666

Chemist420

Chemist420

I'm not sure as to what the cookie funk smell is....if I had to describe it though, I'd say it's got a lil spicy note to it, almost musky, not fruity or super dank like a strong kush. Very distinctive, but not like anything I've grown before...

Natural

Natural

I'm not sure as to what the cookie funk smell is....if I had to describe it though, I'd say it's got a lil spicy note to it, almost musky, not fruity or super dank like a strong kush. Very distinctive, but not like anything I've grown before...
What people know as girl scout cookies has some purple and a baked cookie funk happening...maybe a little OG.
The rumors have been that these S1's were actually Fortune Cookies pawned off as Girls Scout Cookies..FC is slang for og cookie hybrid that isn't straight cookies. Swerve slipped up at the release and called these OGxCherry Pie from Brett Bogue as the parents of GSC(which is obviously not true). Cherry Pie being GDP x Durban Poison.
These look and sound alot like OGxDurbin. They are pretty..did you say they yield well? Did ya get any herm traits?

Chemist420

Chemist420

I see. I had 4/5 fem seeds pop. Grew all four up and threw them into 10 gal pots, grew them up some more and took 5 cuttings from each then tossed the four under a 1000w and kicked with a room of Rockstar. The yield came out to 1.9 p off the four, with the #3 pheno doing the best at 235 g.

As to the herm traits....I believe so...All of the phenos, except #1, had seeds in the buds. Not a lot, but they were present throughout. I kept a close eye on the plants for any male flowers or other herm signs but saw none. The #3 pheno had the odd seed here and there, whereas 2 and 4 had a lot more.

I believe my food program may have contributed as well. The rest of the room was Rockstar and I tend to feed a bit higher as the RS is a nasty girl that likes it hard and strong. Read somewhere (probably in a forum here) that plants straight from seed prefer lower Str feeds in their initial run...

Doing a full run of the #1 and #3 and will be keeping a VERY close eye on the plants throughout. Will post a few pics of the ladies in Veg.

zeke

zeke

Anyone run any of the cookie Fam gear from seed? Just wondering if it's similar to the cuts. ThinMint cookie funk is really recognizable. Good cut for sure. Just watched a Berner rap video... Ha ha. Looked like a young Uncle Fester from the Adams family. Funny ass shit. Definitely targeting the low IQ crowd for sure. Hard to take seriously.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anyone run any of the cookie Fam gear from seed? Just wondering if it's similar to the cuts. ThinMint cookie funk is really recognizable. Good cut for sure. Just watched a Berner rap video... Ha ha. Looked like a young Uncle Fester from the Adams family. Funny ass shit. Definitely targeting the low IQ crowd for sure. Hard to take seriously.
Lol I Just saw this post.

Shamus

Shamus

just to clarify its from pie guys garden.. but was in mine ;)

H

happy b

Iv got some s2 gsc and some s1 also . theyr only seedlings at the moment so iv no idea what theyr all about yet . but I'm looking forward to finding out,that's for damn sure . iv never tried any cookies but iv heard some really good things about it . heard loads of mad stuff as well but all bs really .

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Real talk I take all the hyped out strains with plenty of salt and the truth I get from most of it is some growers call "their" "best" shit by the name or crossed with whats "hot" at the time and sometimes it falls short and sometimes knockoffs surpass the hype of the "real deal" after everything is said in done it all comes down to the pudding.

Right now not growing sux, but I'm having fun hyping myself up what to grow next.

This thread makes me want to add cookie pudding kush to the list. Peace

Chemist420

Chemist420

Here's some pics of a CC GSC Pheno that is looking to be a powerhouse plant! I ended up topping a couple and decided to throw the tops in a mild, mild mute solution, uncovered in beer cups. Didn't trim any leaves, just sprayed them daily and changed out the water after four days or so....the result was amazing! Roots shooting out of the stock in 9 days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom