Why Does This Happen Ever Other Day

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s actually good that happens every other day. That means you have proper drainage. You just need to up your watering schedule. That’s all. I wouldn’t make any other major changes to be honest. If you absolutely can’t stand to water it every other day then go to a bigger pot. That will give you some extra time. But the fact that it’s wilting as often as it is means you’re on the right track, the roots are healthy and growing. Imo I’d rather see this than any kind of overwatering or nute deficiency as this is easily remedied.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

A lot of you nailed it already. Black plastic pot in full sun will cook your roots fast. Wrap some white poly around it or as I do use fabric pots.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

All you farmers thank you!! I think I’m going to bury the pots so they don’t get so hot! I don’t want to transplant because there so big I’m afraid!!

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Your choice , but you still have plenty of time to transplant before they go into flower.
never transplanted a plant this big so i wouldnt know where to start or even where i could throw em in the ground

Latest posts

Top Bottom