hells angel @9 weeks
this ones like two apples stacked

lower

full bed
Hella angel 120

Hella angel 128

Shamus

Shamus

I would have to agree. Hell of a keeper. Fuzzy as it gets. Could be a dumb question but what is Tony Little?
no not dumb at all, its only held by two peeps in the good ol USA. its my keeper pheno of GSC x lime kush (one of the pk cuts that was being passed around icrag from what i understand) by jaws. i bought every seed that was made with the exception of the 10 jaws kept for himself. and i recently lost my whole seed stash, jaws lost the LK, so theyre really pretty much gone.
if ya didnt know tony little is this guy ;) lol

this was one of the buds when i pulled that TL tray
IMG 0447

serious cash cropping potential, homie i gave it too does 32x per tray, so that canopy should be even more full come his runs with her. thats was 6 plants, 4 of which were TL. i believe i got a # off those 4. im in love with her

heres some equally black and gorgeous suges pure kush come harvest
IMG 0618

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How did u buy them beans? Jaws usually gifts his gear to peeps, bro. At least in my experience. U got a nice pheno from them beans, bro. Congrats again on the TL cut. He/she is a winner for sure! Lol.

Shamus

Shamus

How did u buy them beans? Jaws usually gifts his gear to peeps, bro. At least in my experience. U got a nice pheno from them beans, bro. Congrats again on the TL cut. He/she is a winner for sure! Lol.
i was the tester for the cross on another site, there was a pheno or two that shot a few nuts out of the plants i had ran. so he had 100+ seeds that he couldnt really release to the community. so i made an offer ;)
but theyre all gone. in some dump. in a land o lakes container. i cryed like my gazelle broke. lol. but not lol
fuck room mates

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

That does suck. Great info. THAT is one hell of a cola with cookie genes. I'd love to get a whiff of that haha. I bet it's got an incredible scent. Awesome gem man. Congrats on finding.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I can't really compete with a bed of Tony, Hells Angels, and a retarded wifi keeper at the moment but here is soon to do some slaying, clone only Indiana Bubblegum packing on some guns. This baby puts gsc dense boulders out. Three leaflets all day. Smells of bazooka joe.

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Not to sure if she will do some justice and require caution tape yet but right now this forum S1 is getting irritated enough to do some damage. As many farmers have mentioned the forum you can't keep out of flower because of the vigor and this one is the same but on roids. As far as I know I was the only one to find a bean out of 9 #'s

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have a Clone that I run every round the guy that I got it from called it PK-47, but it looks exactly to the tee like your(suges PK week 7 n a half) what is the suges ?? been trying to find out where this girl came from, straight knock your Dick in the Dirt Strain...:dead:

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

SkunkMasterFlex this is a cool idea!!! I have to say so far I am most proud of my most recent grow. These were my 2 favorite girls in my tent. and both just got chopped a couple days ago.

This was my first run of a Blue Power clone. The cross was done by SinCitySeeds.
View attachment 296987

And this was my 2nd run of a White Strawberry clone I got from a collective in so cal... the cross was done by OGRaskal

View attachment 296988
Where can I get that blue power cut?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I don't know, but I've been fascinated by the FPOG cut for a while now. Haha

Shamus

Shamus

I have a Clone that I run every round the guy that I got it from called it PK-47, but it looks exactly to the tee like your(suges PK week 7 n a half) what is the suges ?? been trying to find out where this girl came from, straight knock your Dick in the Dirt Strain...:dead:

from what i understand, this PK came from an old chinese man in the bay area, sourced by suge nite a member on overgrow.
its debated as to what it really is, ive heard it referenced as "the mother of all bubbas/PK's" and also just a bubba hybrid. it all seemed to come down to timing and when what was sourced that seemed to cloud it. i wasnt around, ive just hella looked into it. theres troves of info out there about it. theres like a 200 page thread on another place started by suge
it definitely seems to be a unanimous decision by most heads thats its in the ranks of top pk's (topanga(odd ball in the broad leaf kush categrey, but still a pk for some reason), suges, and ? personal pref )
to be 100 if it wasnt verified and gifted by people who knew suge/RB i still wouldnt even know. a lot of pictures of peoples bubbas look like what i posted especially in the leaves, almost all of the pk's leaves look similar, lvpk, socal, katsu/pre 98 from what ive seen.
suges def seems to veg faster than a bubba, tastes like coconut/earth/wine/fuckin deleicious and smells loud as all hell. like permeate a jar loud. where as a bubba/other pks will be more chocolate/coffee/earth ime and seem to be a bit more tame in the smell dept. the suges is stronger than any bubba cut ive smoked. it should definitely be taken down around week 8 n a half, i took this tray 10 and its still hella strong but not as gnarly as the sampler branches. all preference tho

heres some harvest shots
IMG 0417

IMG 0609

IMG 0480

IMG 0593

hope that helped

@Topofthecrop good look on that cookie s1, looks pretty cookie to me

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

from what i understand, this PK came from an old chinese man in the bay area, sourced by suge nite a member on overgrow.
its debated as to what it really is, ive heard it referenced as "the mother of all bubbas/PK's" and also just a bubba hybrid. it all seemed to come down to timing and when what was sourced that seemed to cloud it. i wasnt around, ive just hella looked into it. theres troves of info out there about it. theres like a 200 page thread on another place started by suge
it definitely seems to be a unanimous decision by most heads thats its in the ranks of top pk's (topanga(odd ball in the broad leaf kush categrey, but still a pk for some reason), suges, and ? personal pref )
to be 100 if it wasnt verified and gifted by people who knew suge/RB i still wouldnt even know. a lot of pictures of peoples bubbas look like what i posted especially in the leaves, almost all of the pk's leaves look similar, lvpk, socal, katsu/pre 98 from what ive seen.
suges def seems to veg faster than a bubba, tastes like coconut/earth/wine/fuckin deleicious and smells loud as all hell. like permeate a jar loud. where as a bubba/other pks will be more chocolate/coffee/earth ime and seem to be a bit more tame in the smell dept. the suges is stronger than any bubba cut ive smoked. it should definitely be taken down around week 8 n a half, i took this tray 10 and its still hella strong but not as gnarly as the sampler branches. all preference tho

heres some harvest shots
View attachment 364399

View attachment 364400

View attachment 364401

View attachment 364402

hope that helped

@Topofthecrop good look on that cookie s1, looks pretty cookie to me
damn bro #respect

Top Bottom