• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yellowing between veins
Yellowing between veins 2
Yellowing between veins 3
First off any help is appreciated. Trying to get these cloneable as the cross will not be possible again. Ok you’ll see the crazy coloring like deficiency and overdose at same time. N tox?
Roots organic cut 50/50 with promix with mykos perelite desert sand and little worm castings added before planting.
Lighting led600w purple and a 4 bulb t5 on each side of it.

Exact setup has worked great for like 3 runs now to veg in even flowered in it once.

Plants are just shy of 30 days from seed one is a blotto ogk from mosca
Others a crosses I made
Also have a loompa goo seed showing same things. So I doubt my cross is just no good. Everything in that room. Including newer clones. Saw one bug looked like a lightning bug. Couldn’t catch it. Flew off when I opened door. Closer look at plants revealed nothing.i have not microscoped does it look like bugs? Roots more likely?
I am running a little dry
Nutes are half strength. 2 ml per gal advanced nutrients ph perfect 3 part
Silica at 1 ml per gal
Calmag 2 ml per gal twice now. Just really started nutes but these signs were creeping in before using nutes. Also water is purified drinking water. I read details on it nothing crazy in the processing. I ph to just under 7. Like 6.7-7.0 I let it go
Soil ph on multiple cheap probes reads right about 7. Hair lower.
I use the light pot method. Maybe drying too much? Or more nutes needed?
Sorry for long post thanks in advance

Toaster79

Toaster79

Do you think his pH is too high? If his pH is always 6.7 - 7 then all the nutrients are not becoming available.

Those pots a just too small and fed wrong. Rootzone got delicate as roots are trying to burst and are hitting the pot wall and sucking the outside of the rootzone dry. This makes pH differences from the outside towards inside of the pot where the soil is still wet having nutrients crystallize where it gets dry too fast and build up until next watering releasing them and burn root tips preventing the plant to feed properly.

Monster762

Monster762

Transplant and continue with water until they tell you to feed them. And start low on your feeds.
Ok they had been kicked the lower leaves off and
Do you think his pH is too high? If his pH is always 6.7 - 7 then all the nutrients are not becoming available.
ok so how do I lower the ph slightly in soil overall with a plant in it? Or is uppot with adding a more acidic soil the way ? Will it even out is what I’m saying. I had this issue before n tried vinegar. Didn’t do much. I was scared to use any real amount though. But I never saw these signs before. I want to get them healthy to clone.

Toaster79

Toaster79

ok so how do I lower the ph slightly in soil overall with a plant in it? Or is uppot with adding a more acidic soil the way ? Will it even out is what I’m saying. I had this issue before n tried vinegar. Didn’t do much. I was scared to use any real amount though. But I never saw these signs before. I want to get them healthy to clone.

Use the same mix just back those nutrients off for a while until those bigger pots are packed. Flip and feed!

Monster762

Monster762

Those pots a just too small and fed wrong. Rootzone got delicate as roots are trying to burst and are hitting the pot wall and sucking the outside of the rootzone dry. This makes pH differences from the outside towards inside of the pot where the soil is still wet having nutrients crystallize where it gets dry too fast and build up until next watering releasing them and burn root tips preventing the plant to feed properly.
Some are in 3 gallon pots and one is in a 5 gal bag too same symptoms. So are the 3 inch clones in 1 gallons. They’re dying its like something is really wrong in the box. But it’s been cleaned stripped everything working temps 81 humidity 60s I did let em dry though. Giving drops for waterings trying not to overwater since growth seems real good on the dry side over wet. Maybe that started it.

Monster762

Monster762

Use the same mix just back those nutrients off for a while until those bigger pots are packed. Flip and feed!
Ok I’ll up the pots better to do so before flower anyways they were supposed to go in this week. Running behind obviously.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Some are in 3 gallon pots and one is in a 5 gal bag too same symptoms. So are the 3 inch clones in 1 gallons. They’re dying its like something is really wrong in the box. But it’s been cleaned stripped everything working temps 81 humidity 60s I did let em dry though. Giving drops for waterings trying not to overwater since growth seems real good on the dry side over wet. Maybe that started it.

Basically you got it figured out yourself then

Madbud

Madbud

Try crushing an aspirin per gallon of water. Kicks up the immune system.

G gnome

G gnome

We really prefer u do not use thread titles like "help please". This way....if u have an appropriate thread title....if someone else has a similar problem when they tyoe it into the search bar ur thread will pop up and possibly help someone else.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Get aluminum sulphate or iron sulphate from your local nursery. Also get a soil pH meter, for about 10-15 bucks. Apply lightly, water in, and measure in a couple days. Soil has to be moist for accurate reading.

Monster762

Monster762

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/
Isn’t ge iron? And mn magnese? If so I think you hit it right on. With the ph. I just found this
Get aluminum sulphate or iron sulphate from your local nursery. Also get a soil pH meter, for about 10-15 bucks. Apply lightly, water in, and measure in a couple days. Soil has to be moist for accurate reading.
ok I have soil ph meters. Home Depot ones. Cheap probe type. Local nurseries don’t exist here but I can check amazon. Local nursery here sells trees n flowers No soil or anything else at all. Plus it’s not legal hydro shops don’t stay open 6 months before being shut down here or run out by the 3 amazon fulfillment centers here.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Isn’t ge iron? And mn magnese? If so I think you hit it right on. With the ph. I just found this

ok I have soil ph meters. Home Depot ones. Cheap probe type. Local nurseries don’t exist here but I can check amazon. Local nursery here sells trees n flowers No soil or anything else at all. Plus it’s not legal hydro shops don’t stay open 6 months before being shut down here or run out by the 3 amazon fulfillment centers here.
https://www.amazon.com/Bonide-705-Aluminum-Sulfate-4-Pound/dp/B000BZ4RJY

Monster762

Monster762

I
ok thanks I’ve been trying to figure how to set my soil ph once I have plant in there. I tried doing it before hand watering empty pots and all. It still changed once plant went in
https://www.amazon.com/Bonide-705-Aluminum-Sulfate-4-Pound/dp/B000BZ4RJY

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

@MissBotany that chart is a good reference. I can't quite make out the orange coded nutrient. Is that magnese or magnesium? There's a difference, right?

Monster762

Monster762

@MissBotany that chart is a good reference. I can't quite make out the orange coded nutrient. Is that magnese or magnesium? There's a difference, right?
You were right just for the books. Been feeding lower ph after flushing lower ph. And all going well. Thanks everyone. I thought 6.7 was good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom