Yet Another Thread About Seeds Dying. Im Too Lazy To Use Search Function

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

so i don’t know why but these 2 plants in my garden are wiltering like the leaves are drooping and feel like they are really wet i only watered one time.

Yet another thread about seeds dying  im too lazy to use search function
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Bring them inside under a t5 or bring them outside for a couple hours when its still cool in the Morning, and harden them off for a week or so.
what do u mean harden them off i cant bring them in unfortunately.

Polar510

Polar510

what do u mean harden them off i cant bring them in unfortunately.
Its getting the plant adapted to outside conditions gradually.
If You cant bring them inside then maybe find a partially shaded area that doesnt get blasted all day with sun. Until they are adapted and stronger.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Its getting the plant adapted to outside conditions gradually.
If You cant bring them inside then maybe find a partially shaded area that doesnt get blasted all day with sun. Until they are adapted and stronger.
I think they adapted by now they been out there for a week you think i should still keep them out of direct sun i thought it was better but i see ur point!! Thanks for that info buddy!

Polar510

Polar510

No problem bud!
I give a plant less light if it is weak or not doing well until it recovers.
I put some seedlings out the other day thai pepper they were ok for a couple days until 1 night the temps dropped and now some of the leaves are white.
So now they are inside again for a while.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

No problem bud!
I give a plant less light if it is weak or not doing well until it recovers.
I put some seedlings out the other day thai pepper they were ok for a couple days until 1 night the temps dropped and now some of the leaves are white.
So now they are inside again for a while.
i just tossed them inside on the window sil tell i wake up only the ones that were hurting tho

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Yes typically but in theory on scorching hot days could the water vapors escapeing and overwatered pot steam fragile leafs ?
Makes sence it was new soil so i did over water when i put the seeds in hopefully they pull thru i think i might make a grow diary if y’all will follow like this

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Makes sence it was new soil so i did over water when i put the seeds in hopefully they pull thru i think i might make a grow diary if y’all will follow like this
Ill follow you bro im think about staring one on my cali og seedling as well. I'm down for the ride

Top Bottom