Yeti Og F3

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time to try some new genetics that were gifted to me by my bayou brother. They will share the grow room with some CSI gear. Been a long summer with no indoor action. Pretty stoked to get up and running again.

Out of 5 all 5 popped, one didn't make the show. Came out mutated and spindly. Was culled straight away.

Will keep a log of the progress. These are at 3 weeks under T-5's. Not that the main room is up they will finish vegging till 8 weeks before flip. Will post up pics at 8 weeks veg and then again after flip.

Yeti og f3
Yeti og f3 2
Yeti og f3 3
Yeti og f3 4
Yeti og f3 5
Yeti og f3 6
Yeti og f3 7
Yeti og f3 8

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

That is looking like the Yeti Bug has bitten ya JC
Must say you look to be off to a Dank Start,
looking forward to a few fly-bys as the Art show progresses.
Sendin the Loompa Farms Grow Vibe to ta ya ya Yeti .
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That is looking like the Yeti Bug has bitten ya JC
Must say you look to be off to a Dank Start,
looking forward to a few fly-bys as the Art show progresses.
Sendin the Loompa Farms Grow Vibe to ta ya ya Yeti .
FlyJ
LOL. Wow that was kool. :D How you been J. Been a few. Hope your well man. I will post up some pre flower updates tonight. I popped 5 4 made it to the show. Been vegging bout 5 -6 weeks I think. Getting ready to flip em. For some reason I got a wild hair and didnt top any of them. Will let them go with one main and trim any down low side branching. Can you tell me is there anything in Yetis gene pool that would lend to main cola dom stature?? Good to see you :smoking:

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

in Petis gene pool that would lend to main cola dom stature?? Good to see you
YETI Gene Pool ?
Umm IDK bro sorry
What I can tell ya is leave the lights at 13.5 on 11.5 off then 12/12 after 5 days cut the Nitrogen from her by 15% this will reduce her stretch some IMHO it will not take away from her size of Buds she will make and will keep them very close tight nugs, If you have one that looks a bit Sativa ish By the time its done 67-71 days she will fill in Mostly at the very end of the Flower cycle so Try not to chop too soon.
Regardless of what you find I have never been disappointed by Loompas Gear,
Matter fact we just Popped a few Moon-dawgs and the Abominable snowman early gear up at the Big Group PTSD Grow, will have a few to show off myself.
Peace
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for the heads up on what she likes. I appreciate you.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

My bad..
that 1st comment looked Liam on my part.
Yeti Gene pool:
Loompa Headband aka Under dawg to those familiar with the Loompa Farms Under dawg in California Dispensaries. She was originally crossed with a acclimatized breed that had been worked in the Northern California mountains. The Original breeding goals were to maintain as many of its OG characteristics while providing a plant that can realistically be grown in a more northern environment and finish on time before the rains and freezes come. This breed has been worked for 6 generations and is now ready to be released to true connoisseurs worldwide. She will display all her OG type characteristics, in smell and taste and high, with the addition of stronger growth characteristics and vigor. With an added benefit of having yield increases in certain phenos. This line has not been IBL'd and that is deliberate. Variation has been maintained while weeding out the less desirable phenos. The largest area you will see variation, is in the yield and flower formation. We leave it to the connoisseur to pick and choose his/her favorite plants.

Outdoors: OG behaves differently inside vs outside. OG typically outside grows into short squat bushes with many tops, and indoors behaves more sativa in her growth structure with stretching. Expect the Yeti to behave more sativa like outdoors, growing tall with long and large colas packed with resin and finishing around the middle of October generally speaking.

I would say you can do a lot with her environment as well to bring out the Indica or sativa traits.
Super grow vibes CJ
FLyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you. Your a gentleman and a fine azz grower as well. :smoking::cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well as promised here are some pics. They will get flipped tomorrow. 2 of them are showing their sativa side. The other 2 seem to be vegging slower and are more squat. They are rooted in my own special compost mix. Aged of course. They are getting nothing other than some fulvics, humics and Neptunes harvest fish n kelp during veg.

The bloom cycle will be using EJ Catalyst and thier bloom and occasional Microblast as needed. Along with some silica.

Flower shots to come once they set fruitification. I figure what J? About 6-10 dayzzz. Peace farmers
DSCN1237
DSCN1223
DSCN1224
DSCN1225
DSCN1226
DSCN1227
DSCN1228
DSCN1229
DSCN1230
DSCN1231
DSCN1232
DSCN1233
DSCN1234
DSCN1235
DSCN1236

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How much stretch can I expect out of the satie leaners? Dont reckon with 10' of HS that it will be an issue just curious what your experience has been. Thank you for looking out for the Cactus man :cool:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sweet looking Vegin Ladies.... I never Had one of mine put out a 9 leaf, Mine were all 3-5 and one was a 5-7 leaf.
@Power OG had a sweet few Ladies ? wasn't one of yours a wide 9 leaf ? just wondered.... all fire
I say about 6 daze to full on Hormonal switch to Flower
Stretch is one to one and a quarter times original hight for the Sativa leaner,
and half to three quarters for the Others
Showing.
Super lookin Loompa Grow
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet looking Vegin Ladies.... I never Had one of mine put out a 9 leaf, Mine were all 3-5 and one was a 5-7 leaf.
@Power OG had a sweet few Ladies ? wasn't one of yours a wide 9 leaf ? just wondered.... all fire
I say about 6 daze to full on Hormonal switch to Flower
Stretch is one to one and a quarter times original hight for the Sativa leaner,
and half to three quarters for the Others
Showing.
Super lookin Loompa Grow
FlyJ
Thank you @FlyinJStable I love the fact you have quick response times. Shows you care bro. I appreciate you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time to update the Yeti OG saga. As stated in beginning of thread popped 5 & 4 made it thru. Flipped 10 days ago. Out of the remaining 4 3 have presented as males, see attached pics. Not the best ratio but whats a guy to do. Had some other stock from BOG that ran 8 males out of 10 starts. So I am not have good female relations last couple of runs..... To maximize my efforts and with @loompa s permission (proper etiquette) I will save the males and collect some pollen for later crosses.

I will keep current with the tentative female as she is being stubborn showing her wares.......

DSCN1244
DSCN1238
DSCN1239
DSCN1240
DSCN1241
DSCN1242
DSCN1243

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Cool,
I've got Yeti F3 and Black Yeti goin'-in outside in 6 weeks--
half a pack of Silver Bubster from last year too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom