Yield Estimate?

• Thread starter iloveplants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iloveplants

This is my first run. I am running using six 1000 watt bulbs between an upstairs grow room and my basement, so 3 in each area. I have 2 1/2 hydro tables with grow slabs and a kiddie pool with soil....my plants are packed pretty close together. I have 47 total currently in flower. 15 on each full table. 9 on the 4x4. 8 in soil. I am about to flush. I have no prior experience, and this has taken so long. It has been about 4 months from clone. I have battled heat and humidity issues from the very beginning but everything looks good now. I have no idea what to expect at harvest...so I'm just looking for some input. Thanks! I know the pictures suck but my camera is terrible.

Yield estimate
Yield estimate 2
Yield estimate 3
Yield estimate 4
Yield estimate 5
Yield estimate 6
Yield estimate 7
Monster762

Monster762

This is my first run. I am running using six 1000 watt bulbs between an upstairs grow room and my basement, so 3 in each area. I have 2 1/2 hydro tables with grow slabs and a kiddie pool with soil....my plants are packed pretty close together. I have 47 total currently in flower. 15 on each full table. 9 on the 4x4. 8 in soil. I am about to flush. I have no prior experience, and this has taken so long. It has been about 4 months from clone. I have battled heat and humidity issues from the very beginning but everything looks good now. I have no idea what to expect at harvest...so I'm just looking for some input. Thanks! I know the pictures suck but my camera is terrible.
It's gonna be pretty hard to estimate. There are a lot of factors and you have lots of different sized colas. I cant even get an estimate on my one plant. I'm on first grow too. From the looks of your grow you're doing pretty good. I'd go by the strain yield/m2 and just take a little bit off of it since it's first run can't expect full numbers. Bud density is gonna play a big part. For first run you should be happy. It's gonna be pretty good yield. I wouldn't expect max numbers. Just estimate low and be shocked when you weigh in.

I

iloveplants

Thanks. I guess I'm just looking for a range then. When I first started and asked my "mentor" he said pound and a half. He hadn't seen it, he was just going off of all the issues I was having... like that's the absolute minimum to expect. He has since changed his mind and expects more but can't or won't tell me his new estimate. I'm hoping for 3 pounds. But I don't know if I should be expecting disappointment or if that's realistic. I have several strains: widow, lemon haze, Bruce banner.....but they are severely stunted, and a few others mixed in. It's a mess.

Monster762

Monster762

If you have 2 rooms like that I'd say 3 lbs is def in view. I'd say little more than that. I'm kinda new but even if it ends up light I'd be surprised to not see 2+ pounds off the table in your last pic alone. If you hope for 3 lbs total you'll be happy. Forget yield for now though. Being new like me focus on how to get that perfect dry n cure. You won't be dissapointed by your yield. It'll weigh in.

Monster762

Monster762

I had a friend tell me this plant only be half oz cause of the stress early in its life. I'm tempted to beat him with the main cola n ask how much it weighs now.
IMG 0773
IMG 0774
IMG 0775
IMG 0776
IMG 0777

I

iloveplants

Your plant looks very healthy you'll for sure well exceed that wimpy prediction

M

Moses249

I can always predict yields with stunning accuracy. Every time someone asks to me to check out their room or predict a yield the answer is always the same. Not enough.

Top Bottom