Yield Predictions?

• Thread starter Lankyone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lankyone

Keep in mind guys blue cookies is a heavy yielding strain! :) So excited to see this pan out!

L

Lankyone

Wait a minute,you in flower yet?I was thinking you were.If not you might pull 2 if they veg a bit longer.

First day of flowering for these bro. Did the 24 hour darkness the day before, and now they're officially on 12/12

L

Lankyone

A day of darkness before going into flower? Never heard of that but hell,there seems to be a lot I've never heard of.

Yeah. Supposedly speeds up the transition from veg to flower. Was advised to do it and confirmed with other people that there are no repercussions to doing so.

I'm also using my MH for the first 2.5 weeks of flowering, and then switching to my HPS, then back to the MH in the final week of flowering.

Monster762

Monster762

I understand, but different strains have different yields. You can check mine and see.
True. And a high yield strain is still only gonna pull ( by breeder bs sales pitch ) 600g a sq. That’s sq meter
perfect conditions
usually based on 1000w hps
Now that can probably actually be beat by a real experienced grower.
I just don’t want you getting hopes on nothing crazy. 2# is going to take perfection through flower. No stalls no fluctuations. I’m no pro at all. I just been there. I grew a monster indoor all colas green crack. Solid n huge. After trim and dry it was 82g. Now you are set up to blow up. That’s coming soon. I got you pulling 4-6 oz each if you just keep em happy. Possibility they blow up in stretch. After stretch stops then you’ll be better to judge yield. Cause they could easily double and branch more too. You gonna put a net over em?

L

Lankyone

True. And a high yield strain is still only gonna pull ( by breeder bs sales pitch ) 600g a sq. That’s sq meter
perfect conditions
I just don’t want you getting hopes on nothing crazy. 2# is going to take perfection through flower. No stalls no fluctuations. I’m no pro at all. I just been there. I grew a monster indoor all colas green crack. Solid n huge. After trim and dry it was 82g. Now you are set up to blow up. That’s coming soon. I got you pulling 4-6 oz each if you just keep em happy. Possibility they blow up in stretch. After stretch stops then you’ll be better to judge yield. Cause they could easily double and branch more too. You gonna put a net over em?

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I would be really pleased with anything over a # for my first run.

See, I'm in constant communication with experienced growers and they're micromanaging my run pretty much here. Currently, the only obstacle I'm potentially seeing is using the tap water. Today, I just watered them with it for the first time with 1/4th the nute dosage. We'll see how the plants react.

When should I put the tent over them if I do, and are there cheap ones available online? The ones I was looking at earlier on were expensive, and I didn't know much about scrog in general. What is it supposed to do to the plants and when in flowering should you add it?

L

Lankyone

Yeah it’s why he’s got bright tops already. It supposed to trigger flower better.

I also defoliated right before flowering, so that's also something to note. Funny thing is I was trying to pave way for the inner growth in veg, and unknowingly took off so many fans that I was told I defoliated lmao. Was never concerned though because I was immediately told I would have done it in two days anyway according to my mentor lol

I made a reply to your other comment idk why it's not going through needs to be accepted for some reason by mods, but about the scrog I was just told I wouldn’t be able to move in the tent or reach the center so I shouldn't do it. However I may design one myself but it has to be a kind of wide U shape so I'm able to reach inside the tent.

Last edited:
L

Lankyone

perfect conditions

trying to say "Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I would be really pleased with anything over a # for my first run.

See, I'm in constant communication with experienced growers and they're micromanaging my run pretty much here. Currently, the only obstacle I'm potentially seeing is using the tap water. Today, I just watered them with it for the first time with 1/4th the nute dosage. We'll see how the plants react."

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Who are they? How are they microwmanaging your grow?
How expierianced are they, the grower?
These are all legitimate questions before we move forward!
We must no what we are up against to successfully flower said plants to achieve the highest number of pounds in this tent!!
Oh, and how are you communicating with said experienced growers?

L

Lankyone

Who are they? How are they microwmanaging your grow?
How expierianced are they, the grower?
These are all legitimate questions before we move forward!
We must no what we are up against to successfully flower said plants to achieve the highest number of pounds in this tent!!
Oh, and how are you communicating with said experienced growers?

They're pretty experienced I feel. They also grow in Coco Coir. They taught me how to top, confirmed pics of topping for me when I didn't know where to make the cut on the plants. Helped me LST. Answer every question I ever had pretty much. We DM on GC constantly every day.

Specifically, the dude that's micromanaging the grow is the same one that planned out my whole cycle of vegging, and the same one that has given me specific instructions concerning which lights to use for how long. He even advised me to buy a t5 fluorescent for initial veg. I only switched to the 1000w reflector light when I transferred to 3 gallons and needed to spread them out in an X formation inside the tent.

Top Bottom