Yields per plant?

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Whats the average yield that you farmers get per plant?

Remember I have 125 Day turn around.

Average is about 14 ounces dry per plant.

T

tophmaster

see for my inside runs i go totally the other way i use a sog so its more like gram per watt. i am trying to acheive 1 gram/watt of light. so therefor on a 1k i want 1000 grams. wich is tough and i have not yet acheived but done very well and someday i know i will. u can see others doing it 36-200 plants per light (1k) i like 36-49. so with those plant numbers i try to get anywhere from 18-28 grams per light u end up with a great yeild many ways to do ever single thing. i love big plants they look great thats how i roll outside. but inside i feel its all about top canopy here is a little thread.

damn i am oil faced
:party0045:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

see for my inside runs i go totally the other way i use a sog so its more like gram per watt. i am trying to acheive 1 gram/watt of light. so therefor on a 1k i want 1000 grams. wich is tough and i have not yet acheived but done very well and someday i know i will. u can see others doing it 36-200 plants per light (1k) i like 36-49. so with those plant numbers i try to get anywhere from 18-28 grams per light u end up with a great yeild many ways to do ever single thing. i love big plants they look great thats how i roll outside. but inside i feel its all about top canopy here is a little thread.

damn i am oil faced
:party0045:

Best way to get 1 gram per watt is extend veg, crop the hell out of them, and get bigger pots.

T

tophmaster

for sure man i am sure that works well no doubt. then i just feel i am using more electricity to veg them out ya know? i feel like cutting a bunch of clones is less expensive and more harvests but i mean i am taking way more clones so it really evens out. cuz u have to keep up mothers and etceteria i think that either way u roll if u get your method dialed and its got everything essential to a good yeild u will be stoked and i dont really think either way is the best way as long as your getting it around gram per watt

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

for sure man i am sure that works well no doubt. then i just feel i am using more electricity to veg them out ya know? i feel like cutting a bunch of clones is less expensive and more harvests but i mean i am taking way more clones so it really evens out. cuz u have to keep up mothers and etceteria i think that either way u roll if u get your method dialed and its got everything essential to a good yeild u will be stoked and i dont really think either way is the best way as long as your getting it around gram per watt

Cant have your cake and eat it too man, i know.

More plants less time, less plants more time.

how do you want to do it? haha at the end we still medicating.

sour power

sour power

Whats the average yield that you farmers get per plant?

Remember I have 125 Day turn around.

Average is about 14 ounces dry per plant.

how much light are you using and is it vertical lighting?

B

boxmunch9

14oz a plant is pretty sick brother. now just get 10 plants and your looking good

yes sog is the easiest, fastest, and probably the highest yeilding method out there. growing big trees does cost more in electricity, maybe an extra 200dollars a harvest. however, you will go to jail for a much much much much much much longer time with all those extra plants. so yea its a great method, but you cant grow or smoke in jail and there arent any girls in the prisions here in the states. so that extra .5gpw doesnt mean shit when your serving 60months in jail for using a single 1000w and a fuck ton of plant when for an extra 200bucks you could have gotten a 6month probation. i just stopped doing a sea of green and now i grow the legal numbers for my county, because of a little reality check where my girls tv cable wire surge almost burnt down her whole block, cops and fireman inside the house, they didnt discover the 8light room but fuuuuuck me it def wakes you up to whats important. I havent lost yeild due to vertical lighting, now i literally think sog'ers are out of their minds nutts as getting busted is hardly ever our fault, its usally a fluke, so next time a fluke happens to me im gonna be legit.

I

ismokepot

In a 24 plant grow under 2000 watts H.P., with a 25 day veg and 63-65 flowering period- I avg. 65-70 oz. usually of white widow. 5 gallon pots, pro mix, 100% organic fertilizer.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
14oz a plant is pretty sick brother. now just get 10 plants and your looking good

yes sog is the easiest, fastest, and probably the highest yeilding method out there. growing big trees does cost more in electricity, maybe an extra 200dollars a harvest. however, you will go to jail for a much much much much much much longer time with all those extra plants. so yea its a great method, but you cant grow or smoke in jail and there arent any girls in the prisions here in the states. so that extra .5gpw doesnt mean shit when your serving 60months in jail for using a single 1000w and a fuck ton of plant when for an extra 200bucks you could have gotten a 6month probation. i just stopped doing a sea of green and now i grow the legal numbers for my county, because of a little reality check where my girls tv cable wire surge almost burnt down her whole block, cops and fireman inside the house, they didnt discover the 8light room but fuuuuuck me it def wakes you up to whats important. I havent lost yeild due to vertical lighting, now i literally think sog'ers are out of their minds nutts as getting busted is hardly ever our fault, its usally a fluke, so next time a fluke happens to me im gonna be legit.

You took the words out of my mouth boxmunch9, finished ripping out my last 1K system last night. I did scrog grows for the past 2 years, went down to the grow room a couple of weeks ago and there was a total of 216 plants, fuck all that. Like yourself, I'm building a 4 plant flower system.

jj

T

tophmaster

Originally Posted by boxmunch9

You took the words out of my mouth boxmunch9, finished ripping out my last 1K system last night. I did scrog grows for the past 2 years, went down to the grow room a couple of weeks ago and there was a total of 216 plants, fuck all that. Like yourself, I'm building a 4 plant flower system.

jj

maybe for u guys a ton of extra plants is sketch but here in sc my 215 says i can have as many plants as i want in a 10x10 area so i can do my sog method just fine with lower cost and a faster just as or if not larger return. i have had cops in 2 of my grow rooms before. never any problems. but still glad i am about to be outta the house with the drunken roomate. ridiculous

T

tophmaster

damn i am stupid i have never been able to get the posted by boxmunch thing right like everyone else here:sad0123: never done it right once since i been on here haha

B

boxmunch9

oooh santa cruz? i thought sc was south carolina, where 4 plants gets you 25yrs to life haha.
yea santa cruz its just canopy size 10x10. Thats actually a pretty sweet guideline, I would have two 4x8s with 128plants per table. i've read that the sog has been used successfully as a defense here in SF

J

Jalisco Kid

TM you should check out Heath's vertical grows. You could get more per sq ft if plant count in not an issue. JK

T

tophmaster

yeah for sure ill have to check that out. yeah maybe i should change that to just say santa cruz. cuz shit hundereds of plants in carolina your fucked. here they just say damn smells nice. got your papers on you?

T

tophmaster

hey yo jk i cant find one of heaths vertical grows. on here would love to check it out though

B

boxmunch9

here's a little vertical s.o.g. 7lbs off 3600w. vegged for 6 days, its bubba kush and the buckets are purplepunch. i could have had one more wall but i used those clones for my next harvest and threw in those 8buckets instead. hand watered them every 3days by dumping 1 gallon of water into the try and they would wick it up. whole system cost $135 dollars, minus the rockwool, but you could use coco for cheap. these are at day 23 of flower.

S

SkyHi

How much do you guys estimate i will get per plant if i veg'd 1 month, under 400watt HPS. They were about 18inch before flowering now there all about 3 ft tall

T

tophmaster

damn dude i really like that vertical sog shit. never seen that before i would love to try it with coco. thats crazy. 7 lbs off 3600 watts thats great especially with bubba damn. how long was the veg period?

Top Bottom