You Know You're really High When......

• Thread starter Sunbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunbiz1

You set down your cell phone, then have to call it *3 times from another phone 5 minutes later to locate it...just happened to me.

I thought this might be a fun thread, feel free to add yours.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I lose my phone all the time.

I love my new phone, I have a Android phone and a app that will locate my phone and even turn the GPS on if it has been turned off. I can call it from my PC, well sound the alarm clock at least.

I don't even want to think about how many phones I have lost and paid for over the years.

M

MPD

You puke on yourself and feel so wretched that you will die, but are not really concerned about it.

S

Sunbiz1

I lose my phone all the time.

I love my new phone, I have a Android phone and a app that will locate my phone and even turn the GPS on if it has been turned off. I can call it from my PC, well sound the alarm clock at least.

I don't even want to think about how many phones I have lost and paid for over the years.

Does your carrier offer insurance on the phone?, usually it's 5 bucks/month. The nice thing is, $60/year will get you a new phone. And if you wind up not losing your phone etc for a year or 2, submerge and report it damaged anyways.

By then every phone needs a new battery.

You know you're really high when.........

You have to excuse yourself from the dinner table, for whatever reason....usually associated with realizing you're high..when relatives are sober.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

You know you're really high when you light your cigarette backwards...then throw it away and have a good chuckle about it while lighting another one the exact same way.

haha! did that last night

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day while taking a dump and trying to transfer pics from my phone to the computer to put them up on the farm's outdoor club thread.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thats actually something i would do while really high...lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
In College

I watched my roommate light his cigarette on the wrong end 3 times in a row, he blew a cloud of nastiness after each attempt. Yes it was the same cigarette. He was drunk as well, I just had to watch to see how many times he'd try it

mal

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I watched my roommate light his cigarette on the wrong end 3 times in a row, he blew a cloud of nastiness after each attempt. Yes it was the same cigarette. He was drunk as well, I just had to watch to see how many times he'd try it

mal

hahahha...im glad this is a common thing.. makes me feel better.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Fuck,
I went to the dispensary today to bring them by a couple of samples of my latest, get all the way there, and realize that I don't have my license on me to get in the front door. Go home, realize it was in my pocket the whole time. Go back to the dispensary, then realize once you are in the back room with the dude that you grabbed an empty container on one of your two samples. Then have to go home one more time to actually come through with the goods. Clusterfuck of the year for me. Damn Chem Valley Kush.

-TF

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
For Me

Its losing my wallet, I've left it in the shopping cart several times. I've been lucky enough to always get it back

mal

R

RedeyesJedi

You Know You're really High When... You're taking a shower in dead silence and hear little noises constantly lol

R

RedeyesJedi

You Know You're really High When... You park, turn the car off and get out with the keys still in the ignition.

S

Sunbiz1

Fuck,
I went to the dispensary today to bring them by a couple of samples of my latest, get all the way there, and realize that I don't have my license on me to get in the front door. Go home, realize it was in my pocket the whole time. Go back to the dispensary, then realize once you are in the back room with the dude that you grabbed an empty container on one of your two samples. Then have to go home one more time to actually come through with the goods. Clusterfuck of the year for me. Damn Chem Valley Kush.

-TF

You know you're really high when...you drive an hour to a grow site to fertilize and forget the nutes. That I have done.

You know you're really high when, you take 3 swigs of beer at a party before realizing someone has been using your cup as an ashtray!.

Latest posts

Top Bottom