1/4tsp not enough 1tsp too much

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I took some flower from some Sweet Tooth I had cured and decarb in Instant Pot. Grind up weed in coffee grinder. Tried the 2 doses above now will need to try and find my proper dose. Anyone ever try this? 1 teaspoon knocked me on my ass, took with some peanut butter, honey, and chocolate. Took around and hour before feeling any effects. I got a little green around the gills taking the full teaspoon, so if you try be careful. I think one of the reasons this works is the flower is ground up after like baking flower.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I took some flower from some Sweet Tooth I had cured and decarb in Instant Pot. Grind up weed in coffee grinder. Tried the 2 doses above now will need to try and find my proper dose. Anyone ever try this? 1 teaspoon knocked me on my ass, took with some peanut butter, honey, and chocolate. Took around and hour before feeling any effects. I got a little green around the gills taking the full teaspoon, so if you try be careful. I think one of the reasons this works is the flower is ground up after like baking flower.
Ummm.... What 2 doses, of what?

mancorn

mancorn

Kato fat bombs (peanut butter, coco, & coconut oil) will help with the taste. (Albeit better if you infuse the weed in the oil.)

Or instead of eating the weed, just make a little pouch (empty tea bag) and use it like chew. (Sublingual ingestion.)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I like the coconut oil and make gummie bears... works for me.
20200827 202429

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks interesting, would you care to share a receipe?
Infuse your coconut oil. Can go over that if ya want.

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil
3 packages of Knox geletin
1 box (80g) jello
1/2 tsp sunflower lecithin (this is a must)

Add sunflower lecithin to water and stir in. Then add 3 packs of geletin to the water and let bloom for 5 min.

In a saucepan on top of a pot of boiling water reduce to med low after water boils. Add the infused oil.

Once warmed up Add the jello package and mix in. it won't dissovle or change color at this point. Then add the chunk of bloomed geletins and stir in. As it melts the color will change and oil and water should blend. Stir until consistency is even and well mixed.

Then into the molds and once filled into the fridge.

Dosing calculations are all over the net if ya need. My gummies I make about 10mg each. It makes about 160-170 1.5ml gummies.

mancorn

mancorn

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil
1 box (80g) jello

Add sunflower lecithin to water and stir in. Then add 3 packs of geletin to the water and let bloom for 5 min.

In a saucepan on top of a pot of boiling water reduce to med low after water boils. Add the infused oil.

Once warmed up Add the jello package and mix in. it won't dissovle or change color at this point. Then add the chunk of bloomed geletins and stir in. As it melts the color will change and oil and water should blend. Stir until consistency is even and well mixed.

Dosing calculations are all over the net if ya need. My gummies I make about 10mg each. It makes about 160-170 1.5ml gummies.
Where’s your citric acid? Don’t you have 20lb bags around the house? 1-2tps gives em a little flavor kick (and increases shelf life).

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

I found out I don't get high on edibles. And learned that 10mg is a dose increment. So maybe if you can get government edibles you can dial in your dose with those and try match the amount that worked

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Where’s your citric acid? Don’t you had 20lb bags around the house? 1-2tps gives em a little flavor kick (and increases shelf life).
Yeah you can grind it like powder and shake em in it after... thats sweet sour pucker lol.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil
1 box (80g) jello

Thank you very much @Aqua Man , We can count on you!!😁

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil
1 box (80g) jello

Trying to experiment making gummies, but I have a small jar of good quality distillate rather than trim/buds. Have you ever played around with a gummy recipe with distillate? Would love to find a solid recipe from. (First try at it did not go great, got super baked but the taste was no bueno).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Trying to experiment making gummies, but I have a small jar of good quality distillate rather than trim/buds. Have you ever played around with a gummy recipe with distillate? Would love to find a solid recipe from. (First try at it did not go great, got super baked but the taste was no bueno).
So if you have a concentrate just do the recipe as it is and then add the concentrate you desire. You can find calculations online but pretty much I just take the %thc of the weed convert to mg. (Eg. 20% will equal 200mg per gram used) then multiply it by 80% for losses and then divide it into the number of consumables.

So with your concentrate it's prob already in mg per volume so you just take the mg you add then divide by the number of consumables.

My gummie recipie makes about 150-160 1.5ml gummies.

So say you added 1000mg to the recipie. That would be 1000mg ÷ 150 = approx 6mg per gummie.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

So if you have a concentrate just do the recipe as it is and then add the concentrate you desire. You can find calculations online but pretty much I just take the %thc of the weed convert to mg. (Eg. 20% will equal 200mg per gram used) then multiply it by 80% for losses and then divide it into the number of consumables.

So with your concentrate it's prob already in mg per volume so you just take the mg you add then divide by the number of consumables.

My gummie recipie makes about 150-160 1.5ml gummies.

So say you added 1000mg to the recipie. That would be 1000mg ÷ 150 = approx 6mg per gummie.
ahhh ok, perfect. very well explained, thank you good sir!

Top Bottom