2 new Illadelphs freezer coils bongs for your veiwing pleasure!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

picked up both bongs from a wholesaler if anyone would like a price quote let me know i can point u in the rite direction

..... warning there bongs with the atttached and detechable freezer coils are not cheap......

but i can say its the nicest hitting bong iv tried and iv hit alot of nice bongs! hope u enjoy the pics feel free to leave comments and ask Q's

2 new illadelphs freezer coils bongs for your veiwing pleasure
2 new illadelphs freezer coils bongs for your veiwing pleasure 2
2 new illadelphs freezer coils bongs for your veiwing pleasure 3
T

thc4sim

Loving your new Illadelph's!!!
really like the dank darkness of the blue piece!!

so, what do the coils run in at, with ya contact?? PM me if you want..
Thanks for sharing!!!,
im gunna have to go and take a big wake n bake toke from my bong now!!

niceOne..

dlovejah

dlovejah

Those are killer bro... I know there a pretty penny but they look well worth it.. I want one!!!. Science and Art.. Great Glass!!thanks for sharing d.:sun2: Hey Bro.. Id love some info on where to get one..:rauch08:

E

e.c. junglist

sweet coils man they are the smoothest hitting pieces ever!

G

Goldenboy

hay thats my hoceky sock:shake long live ice grant park ice pirates!! the bong is cool do thay sell um in the peg??

H

hippiebabe420

omgsh! i need one!!

picked up both bongs from a wholesaler if anyone would like a price quote let me know i can point u in the rite direction

..... warning there bongs with the atttached and detechable freezer coils are not cheap......

but i can say its the nicest hitting bong iv tried and iv hit alot of nice bongs! hope u enjoy the pics feel free to leave comments and ask Q's

HI! i just saw one for my first time, but they wanted WAAAAAAY too much for it!! id love to kno where you got urs!! ;)
thanks sooo much!! :D

D

DoneDrone

Those are some badass tubes!! I gotta get one of those next time I have a few extra gg's I wanna blow on something to smoke my danks!! Right now Im rocking the sov..

D

danksbs

how much for 1 sample , and then also if things go strate and everything is good 10

How much for 1 and how much for 5

Hard_Work_Pays_Off_420

Hard_Work_Pays_Off_420

Those are some badass tubes!! I gotta get one of those next time I have a few extra gg's I wanna blow on something to smoke my danks!! Right now Im rocking the sov..
Still have that Sov?

Top Bottom