2nd year 🤞🏾

• Thread starter Caseyb1089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

Hopefully this is just the beginning and hopefully everything continues to go well. Stay safe!!!!
2nd year
2nd year 2

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

I done something crazy cause some crazy shit happened but they started flowering so I pinched the early bud sites off lol I will update with pictures but damnit man

Reactions: Ina
Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

Had a couple plants started flowering so I did a lot of pinching and bending and High Stress Training. It's not even June so I know the plants have enough time to recover but the plan was to cause as much stress as possible without over stressing. I just really wanted to slow everything down, let the root system develop more while the top gets a chance to understand that the days are getting longer. I will update soon with more pictures. This is my 2nd year growing but after this year I'm already planning to get away from buying products that work. I want to pretty much find what works from my natural environment. Last year was disastrous! started with 50 ended the year with maybe 5. This year I got more seeds for insurance like for instance I popped the first 15 and killed 6 😬 3 Acid Dough, 1 Blue Dream and 1 Sweet Zombie 1 Grateful Casey Jones random. I was hurt about the Acid Dough but since then 100% germination rate. I'm definitely learning and I'm excited and I'm ready to put the work in to make this year good and green. Hope all is well in the Land with everyone! God bless!

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

This is my 2nd plot! Gonna try n do trellis netting with these. They’re gonna be bunched up together in a raised bed.

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

I think I have nitrogen deficiency with a couple of plants. I just applied top dressing but I think I need a direct application straight to the roots but Idk it might be PH. I'm still learning and thankfully I haven't ran into too many problems.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I think I have nitrogen deficiency with a couple of plants. I just applied top dressing but I think I need a direct application straight to the roots but Idk it might be PH. I'm still learning and thankfully I haven't ran into too many problems.
Go easy on the nutes! I use to add blood meal when planting and that would usually be enough. Then I used GardenTome.

Getting away from soil and have been growing in coco coir.
20200702 083650

4-6' plants in 1 gallon pots. Never going back to soil😉

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

The plant that’s dead isn’t the one in the night photo. Not sure what killed that plant. I’m think it was the colony of ants in the soil
BE9B2203 A4AF 4296 B5E7 6A4787D19B79
2820B9A7 6AF6 4ADE B954 AF8CA6B88EAA

Top Bottom