3 weeks old, how am i doing?

• Thread starter saladfingerszs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saladfingerszs

got these 3 week old auto flowering northern lights going in an rdwc set up under LEDs.

it's my first time solo growing hydro. I've noticed the leaves are curling it's a bit hotter than I'd like where I live at the moment and there's not much I can do about it until it starts cooling down.

is there anything I can do to improve? is the curling leaves a problem? pH is fine.
3 weeks old how am i doing 3
3 weeks old how am i doing

3 weeks old how am i doing 2
M

monkey47

your plant is trying to reduce its surface area to a:lose less water b: lessen the light intensity for itself.
You can up the humidity if you d like (personally i have never bothered) or dim the lights or hang them a bit higher. Both will make the plant lose less water.

I only do autoflowers outside during summer with natural light.
I dont care about the leafs crumbling a bit during growth because i can grow them a couple days more before to 12/12 and i like the idea that my plant gets used to low humidities before flowering (i see it as some kind of training) so they dont get a real shock when they bloom under the hps and the humidity drops dramasticly and i keep it that way to prevent bud rot.

For autoflowers It may be handy to give them the optimal values during growth because you have limited time.
A humidifier is not expensive and as long as you introduce enough airflow you wont get any fungus problems during the veg stage of the autoflowering procces.

Top Bottom