4 Week Flowering

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

Hi guys am about 4 week into flower am growing Jaffa cake cookie am using A&B,cal mag, pk13/14 and Cana boost accelerator, some said use pk9/18 what does it do? Also is that a weight gain ? Whats the best to swell and add weight please see photos

4 week flowering
4 week flowering 2
4 week flowering 3
4 week flowering 4
4 week flowering 5
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man they look look for week 4!
I haven’t used pk so I cannot advice in that but I do hope the community will chime in.
Bud swell,,, it’s perspective , I don’t personally think any “sweller “ out there being sold is anything more then snake oil. I’m on good amended soil and all I add is water, cal mag/ cut of into flower, and Mollases through week 6. And allow her time to “gain” before harvest

Last edited:
J

Jay2341

I haven’t used pk so I cannot advice in that but I do hope the community will chime in.
Bud swell,,, it’s perspective , I don’t personally think any “sweller “ out there being sold is anything more then snake oil. I’m on good amended soil and all I add is water, cal mag/ cure of into flower, and Mollases through week 6. And allow her time to “gain” before harvest
Bud swell,,, it’s perspective , I don’t personally think any “sweller “ out there being sold is anything more then snake oil. I’m on good amended soil and all I add is water, cal mag/ cure of into flower, and Mollases through week 6. And allow her time to “gain” before harvest

It’s a 10 week flowering what would say it was 3 weeks?, molasses I’ve got some I’ll start using that soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom