6 days into seedling they look weak! What is wrong? 1st time

• Thread starter damoon39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
damoon39

damoon39

So, they are going to the 1st week and both look very weak.
Im using a 100w Epistar cob + smd.
This is my first time growing any advice would be great

6 days into seedling they look weak what is wrong 1st time
6 days into seedling they look weak what is wrong 1st time 2
6 days into seedling they look weak what is wrong 1st time 3
6 days into seedling they look weak what is wrong 1st time 4
ArrEll

ArrEll

It looks a bit small, you're right - but not bad, for one week. I almost gave up on my first grow, but they really took off after two weeks or so. Now they're flowering like Mad, they've grown too tall for my tent really - so don't be too quick to give up.

How far away is the Light? I'm using an El Cheapo Chinese 1,000w LED light, and I moved it down to about 15" above my
tiny seedling, until I saw the edges of the leaves JUST beginning to burn...then I backed off to 18 inches.

I'm learning as I go, and here's the plant I almost gave up on, 7 weeks ago. Nearly four feet tall. It was only supposed to be 2 ft tall! I'm now feeding it some mild mixes of Flowering fertilizer. Come on, buds! Fatten Sesame!

A
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There looking ok just give them time with cannabis LESS IS MORE ... Watch you watering don’t over do it ,. Regards OD.

ArrEll

ArrEll

There looking ok just give them time with cannabis LESS IS MORE ... Watch you watering don’t over do it ,. Regards OD.

TY for the feedback. Yes they've got a few weeks to go yet. These have not behaved as they were supposed to,
but no Harm done yet. Will proceed with Caution.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sit back, take a bong toke, and be patient. Don’t over mother your plant. Sit back and let her grow. Good luck and happy grows.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you start a grow diary it can help us continue to tag along give us your run down on your space medium nutes or no nutes you intend on using , it will also help you keep track of your grow , myself I’ve found them great to keep I keep a hand written one as well but if I forget something I can revert back to the one I’ve made on here . Just a thought . Good luck .

damoon39

damoon39

It looks a bit small, you're right - but not bad, for one week. I almost gave up on my first grow, but they really took off after two weeks or so. Now they're flowering like Mad, they've grown too tall for my tent really - so don't be too quick to give up.

How far away is the Light? I'm using an El Cheapo Chinese 1,000w LED light, and I moved it down to about 15" above my
tiny seedling, until I saw the edges of the leaves JUST beginning to burn...then I backed off to 18 inches.

I'm learning as I go, and here's the plant I almost gave up on, 7 weeks ago. Nearly four feet tall. It was only supposed to be 2 ft tall! I'm now feeding it some mild mixes of Flowering fertilizer. Come on, buds! Fatten Sesame!
I think im just anxious right now, but thanks!
They were about 15 inches, but now i switched back to about 18!

damoon39

damoon39

Thanks, in this seedling stage im just watching them, give some water but not too much!

damoon39

damoon39

Sit back, take a bong toke, and be patient. Don’t over mother your plant. Sit back and let her grow. Good luck and happy grows.
Yes, thank you! My first grow so i think im a little bit anxious right now, i want everything to be perfect! But thanks a lot

Tulkas69

Tulkas69

No shit! I tried to drown, scortch and nute burn my 1st tent by being 'over-motherly'. Cannsbis is a scrapper. I'm on tent 2 and I haven't drowned anybody yet. I did scortch em a bit and I think I may have cooked one of my sensitive sativas, but everybody is alive on my 2nd C- tent effort. I gotta take it easy. It's common from what I hear for beginners. Good luck!!

Top Bottom