65 gallon smart pots advice on nutrients

• Thread starter Strawberry420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strawberry420

Strawberry420

So I'm growing a couple of plants in 65 gallon smart pots in a greenhouse in socal and I have a nutrients budget of 200 for the entire grow. I'm growing from clones starting in June and most likely harevesting in mid October (indica dominant hybrid). I want to use liquid hydroponic nutes in fox farm ocean forest. Anyone have any advice on what I should get for the entirety of the grow?

rayi

rayi

I've never grown in smart pots but why liquid nutes. Cheeper and easier to use dry nutes. Liquid nutes can be tricky outdoors due to rain. If the plant is wet how do you feed it. I'm sure one of the smart people will come by with a good answer for you.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I've never grown in smart pots but why liquid nutes. Cheeper and easier to use dry nutes. Liquid nutes can be tricky outdoors due to rain. If the plant is wet how do you feed it. I'm sure one of the smart people will come by with a good answer for you.
He’s in a green house though and most likely done with rain in SoCal. Not sure about nutes though as I’ve never grown at that scale. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

Any recommendations for dry nutes? I went with hydrodnutes because it worked with a smaller indoor grow I had years ago in 3 gallon pots but this is new territory . The clones im getting are Ice cream clones which is definitely high quality genetics but not a highly resistant strain like sour diesel or Durban Poison. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to feed my plants without breaking the bank but still producing quality.

rayi

rayi

I'm cheap. I use Doctor Earth grow in the green sack. Then when pistols form I use half grow and half bloom then just bloom. I have 40 gallon fabric and I use the scoop from a oxy clean container every 2 to 3 weeks. Also use compost teas. This year I expanded and got some Sunshine mix #4 given to me
Originally started with screaming tomato it's local on mid Michigan. At the end of the year I do a dose of both Doctor Earth cover with 3 to 4 inches of compost and then straw. I then cover with tarps until next spring

Latest posts

Top Bottom