_The Seed Run_~Grape Pie Reversal~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I’m back but this time I’ll be showing the Grape 🍇 Pie 🥧 reversal project I’m working on.

Strains getting pollinated are:
-Grape Gas (CLTVTD cut)~Compound 🧬
-OG #18 (original cut)
-Apples and Bananas (CLTVTD cut)~Compound 🧬
-GRCxBBC (grape rock candy X banana buttercups)~Square One 🧬

The main focus of this project is to make the Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Bx1!!!

Another exciting part of this project is bringing the OG Kush #18 into this project. This cut has been circulating around since the earlier 2000z and changed the game for growers and smokers of cannabis world wide. I’m hoping this cross will yeild plants with a candy gas terpene profile. Bring the gas back! I miss getting a fire ass pack of kush for 4800$ and flipping it for 5200 in 2007 😂 good times.

Day 4 Flower
The seed rungrape pie reversal

Grape 🍇 Pie 🥧
The seed rungrape pie reversal 3
The seed rungrape pie reversal 2

Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽
The seed rungrape pie reversal 4
The seed rungrape pie reversal 5

OG #18
The seed rungrape pie reversal 6

Apples 🍎 and bananas 🍌
The seed rungrape pie reversal 9
The seed rungrape pie reversal 10

GRCxBBC
The seed rungrape pie reversal 8

Video update ⬇️

The seed rungrape pie reversal 7
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I'm in... cool to see how it goes. Since I'm going to have to do this with my fem packs(Compound, Cannarado, WyEast) What spray are you going to be using for reversal?

I hate that some breeders only sell feminized seeds. They should instead offer double packs with both types of seeds (fems and regs), I'd pay a fair bit more for those!!. Typically I just try to avoid buying fems.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm in... cool to see how it goes. Since I'm going to have to do this with my fem packs(Compound, Cannarado, WyEast) What spray are you going to be using for reversal?

I hate that some breeders only sell feminized seeds. They should instead offer double packs with both types of seeds (fems and regs), I'd pay a fair bit more for those!!. Typically I just try to avoid buying fems.
I used CS the first time around and still had some and decided to use that instead of sts. It’s a bit more work as I have to spray daily for 2 weeks.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Explosive growth with all of the plants but the apples and bananas and grape gas is stretching the most. I even topped the apples and bananas and it didn’t even slow her down one bit!
19E165C9 82CF 439B A4A8 723C9020ADB9
27A0E0DF A213 4420 A5B9 E253FD0B3842

The Grape Gas still has the best structure in my opinion. I supercropped the main one time and the side branches surpassed it. I didn’t even need to do it bc of her structure but I just wanted to see what would happen as an experiment. I love the structure of this cultivar!! I do have clones available too here’s my grape 🍇 gas ⛽️ for sale thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/grape-🍇-gas-⛽️-clones-cltvtd-compound-🧬.140682/
C3011140 EEBD 4066 AF8D 79D926079B85
66BE97EE F493 4BDE 9A96 12964615F10C
6C0123FF 1532 4E60 8B16 2735BB548ACB

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Another day in the garden and these plants are in perfect health. I love 3 gallon pots I’m dialing in my methods forsure. Plants are now drinking about a half gallon a day. Running Terp Tea dry amendments and have added Montana grow silica supplement and bokashi(fermented rice bran) and wanna see if the grape gas will be able to hold its weight better using silica. After using Coast of Maine stonington blend I’ll never use anything else. It cost a bit extra but well worth it. It’s a blend of peat and coco and castings. I’m not a coco guy but I wonder if I could get some of the benefits of coco like faster growth? Idk it sure seems like it but when you have a dialed in environment with plants in perfect health they will thrive no matter the method.
293992F7 9368 406B B30E 8924233F1F12
9A3C2662 3741 4867 A385 AF5458210B4E

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well guys my grape pie did not reverse. I culled the plant and will just be growing these plants out. I did a nice day 21 defoliation and set them up differently all together under the SE3000.

So now I have to pivot so I transplanted some of my huge grape gas clones I had rooted and ready. I’m going with STS reversal spray this time instead of the CS I used before. I’m going to reverse the grape gas and collect pollen and then flip a grape pie and a few others and apply pollen but I’m going to double down and snag another clone from one of my clone cycles and reverse it at the same time as the recipient plants.

I will be making a new thread showing these cultivars in full flower. I will have clones of all these as well so hit me up if you have any questions.

Before defoliation
19F3C5D8 C6AA 4BC8 8B78 42816732DEDE

After defoliation
D3DC6838 985E 4355 BB60 59E7DB5B30D2

Top Bottom