A few plants going 12/12* from seed in my 4' tent ;0)

• Thread starter 313131
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Back in the day we used these “TALL ONE” TREE POTS" for clones outdoors in milk crates. The last time they were set up indoors with seed they were under salt water 10 days into veg thanks to hurricane Sandy. Since then most original containers were used for fig clones/ fruit seedlings but have always squirreled a bunch to run MJ again. I ordered a 50 pack of the amazon imitations not realizing they were inches smaller; still running with it. I will drop the $130 on 100 new 14" pots next year.The extra 2 inches makes a difference.
Going in them is non feminized Iron Cindy hybrids. Time to test out some pollen chucking. If a killer pheno is found during flower it will probably be re-vegged but for the most part this is just to test smoke the hybrids to see who I even want to move forward with.
Arguably; transplanting pints/ quarts after knowing sex would have been more practical. IMO starting in their final destination is worth the extra work because of the stress reduction and immediate resource availability.
I went to my local nursery and bought a few items on sale for this grow. The containers took 7 hours to fill with an addition 5 mins and 30 seconds each container to top off, wipe down, sow, and water in for an addition 10 hours.
25#s worm casing reduced but still 25$.
2 busted bales of promix half off 70$ for both
2 6# bags of organic fert 4-3-2 half off 10$ for both
Also used vermiculite/ mycorrhizae on hand.
The following is just my OCD. I dont think layering really does much more than a homogenous mixture but this is how it was done. The top of the list is the bottom of the container. (Scroll over products for links)

- Loose fill containers with pro-mix and pack down
-Water with 6.2 phd mix* of Fulvic acid, Nectar for the Gods Demeter's destiny, Fox farms big bloom, Orca premium mycorrhizae ( 2 Oz twice) (0,0.5,0.7)
-tamp 1 inch hole down center with pvc pipe
- sprinkle dry mycorrhizae and Jonathan Green love your soil
-fill core with worm casting/ verm, mycorrhizae (50/50)
-cover with pro mix
-.75-1 0z Organic fert added ( half inch layer)
- covered with worm casings/ verm/ promix (80/5/15) (1"+)
-covered with promix
-covered with .5"-1" vermiculite
-watered in with above water mix*
-cover with worm casting pro mix verm(44/44/22)
- Covered with promix.

Atm they are under 250 watt HPS. After sex is know they will get 400 watt HPS+ supplemental LED. Will flip 12/12 in 12 days. All strains need 12-14 weeks. Just in time to start my summer grow.
E.C.D.O.G = (white widow x ak47) x( originala glue x tripple OG) Seeds soaked in shot glasses of rainwater on a heat mat for 15 hours. Many popped while sowing.

Liberty City X Iron Cindy (sat dom) 18 seeds
Liberty city X iron Cindy (fat bud) 18 seeds
E.C.D.O.G. X Iron Cindy (sat dom) 18 seeds
E.C.D.O.G X Iron Cindy ( red bud) 18 seeds
Harlem shuffle X Iron Cindy (penny pincher /944) 36 seeds ( If anyone is interested in these please send me a message)*

A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 2
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 3
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 4
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 5
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 6
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 7
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 8
A few plants going 1212 from seed in my 4 tent 0 9
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

And they're off...
When the seed coat drops the cup is removed. Exposing to an oscillating fan as soon as possible will help limit stretching by calling tissue quicker. Since the plant needs to anchor it helps create a healthy root system.

B1
B2
B3

Riveting conversation yall throw at me in here.Nonetheless, for documentation purposes, I'll proceed.
18 seeds didn't pop, I killed off an addition 8 weirdos.
20 hours of light for 1 week. 12/12 from there. Today is 15 days of flower. I think I can see a single nut forming on one of the plants. I really cant wait to kill half the males so there is some space for activities. -Just for lols i asked Chat GPT to make that into a poem- enjoy

Riveting discourse in this space so dear,Where thoughts entwine, conversation sincere.For documentation's sake, I shall veer,Amidst seeds sown, the path is clear.

Eighteen seeds dormant, couldn't bloom bright,Eight odd ones culled, in fading light.Twenty hours, light's endless flight,Then 12/12, the timing's right.

Now fifteen days, the bloom takes stage,A lone nut forms, amidst this sage.Anticipating the cull's decisive page,Space for growth, in this flowered cage.

but seriously here some pics:

B7
B8
B9
D1
Eledin

Eledin

They look healthy! I also do layers in my supersoil but I mix them a bit. I like to put only coco on the bottom then follow with heavily ammended soil and less ammended the more I go up. So you have males and females and youre gonna test the smokes to decide which seeds to harvest? Im not sure Im following on the purpose but I think that makes sense.

Eledin

Eledin

Also dont worry about people not commenting sometimes, my 2 grows were almost dead silent. The more pople get to know you the more they will pass by. Besides, when only a message is added every few days it doesnt show on the feed so people dont even know the thread exists, I was lucky and checked the feed shortly after you posted, otherwise I would have missed it.

They look healthy! I also do layers in my supersoil but I mix them a bit. I like to put only coco on the bottom then follow with heavily ammended soil and less ammended the more I go up. So you have males and females and youre gonna test the smokes to decide which seeds to harvest? Im not sure Im following on the purpose but I think that makes sense.

I have 100s of seeds from each cross but im only gonna continue to work on one. This will give me a test sample from each.
All males will be killed this run

A

Aligoodtime

I have 100s of seeds from each cross but im only gonna continue to work on one. This will give me a test sample from each.
All males will be killed this run
Hi the ,organic living soil grower here.
Looking pretty healthy so far. I’m interested in what you have. Looking forward to seeing how things turn out. Happy growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom