Ac infinity. Am i doing it right?

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

So. Since buying two fans from Ac infinity I have ended up with 3 different controllers. So i figured out the variable speed dilemma. I plugged the analog controller into my intake to always take air in and my controller 67 I plugged into my 6 inch exhaust. Maybe i can cool it better this way. I am unable to turn my lights up to where they need to be for veg. I am planning on buying a tripp lite air conditioner to duct it into my tent. But until then just experimenting. This is my first grow BTW.

ZuuT420

ZuuT420

Man if you figure it out let me know I boutbtwo fans as well and recently purchased the 67 remote to plug both fans into. I don't know to plug intake fan into remote or out take fan into remote or both. And leave the other hooked up to original remote to always have airflow but I always heard you don't want airflow you want exhaust venting out. Lol

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I started with just air in. When it got up to the right rh it turned the fan on inside my tent. Been running all night and everything satyed pretty level. Humidity was up by 2 when i wok up but no biggie. I have my fan pulling air in on the analog controller on a 3.

ZuuT420

ZuuT420

So you leave normal remote on intake fan on 3 and left your exhaust fan plugged into the remote and let it shut off or run

Top Bottom