Alcapuco gold update. Week 5 of flower

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

no one cares about my post here
I do. I have been following your grow diary thread because we both like to grow the same strain. We love that Acapulco Gold we harvested recently. I plan to grow it again after my next two crops are done.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I do. I have been following your grow diary thread because we both like to grow the same strain. We love that Acapulco Gold we harvested recently. I plan to grow it again after my next two crops are done.
i do not know if i will grow it again i am tired of hearing how it is not the real thing lol , my next grow will be white afghan and cheese from ganja farmer seeds
and i did not mean that the way i type it lol i was trying to say that not many are interested in my threads i did not mean to say no one cared
i made some people mad here about a year ago since that one thread most people has stayed to the left of me lol

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

i do not know if i will grow it again i am tired of hearing how it is not the real thing lol , my next grow will be white afghan and cheese from ganja farmer seeds
and i did not mean that the way i type it lol i was trying to say that not many are interested in my threads i did not mean to say no one cared
i made some people mad here about a year ago since that one thread most people has stayed to the left of me lol
I remember that thread. I don't think they were mad at you. I'm sure it can be difficult to be a purist in an industry that's growing and evolving. I was still new here at the time, so I didn't get involved. I wouldn't let that stop me from growing a strain I like, though, and I like this Acapulco Gold. So, I'm going to grow it again. It grows well in a tent under LED lights and the effect is so nice.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I remember that thread. I don't think they were mad at you. I'm sure it can be difficult to be a purist in an industry that's growing and evolving. I was still new here at the time, so I didn't get involved. I wouldn't let that stop me from growing a strain I like, though, and I like this Acapulco Gold. So, I'm going to grow it again. It grows well in a tent under LED lights and the effect is so nice.
that wasnt the thread i was talking about makin folks mad lol i made a video and someone commented on me in a way it pssed me off and i kinda went off on them and after that thread/post my threads have sorta been shied away from except for a few

G

GoldenDragon

You've grown that Acapulco very well, it looks perfect. I dont think its you or your growing skills people are pointing out, their probably pointing out it dont look like the pure long flowering old landrace. However most dont realize that version you've grown out the genetics were put together by reeferman for barneys many years ago and was stabilized and made more indoors friendly with some highland Nepalese in it, but the Acapulco gold used in it is probably one of the last know samples around of true 1960's-1970's Acapulco gold and was the Acapulco gold sam the skunkman had himself and had collected decades ago and many years later had given to reeferman. All those people who say its not really Acapulco gold, I bet none of them could find a purer, better, more real Acapulco gold anywere else now than the one used in the one you've grown. If you like it that all that matters, and that you have some pleasure and fun in growing it.

Top Bottom