Another first time grower looking for sage advice

• Thread starter Bfg110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bfg110

Bfg110

First off, what an incredible community. Truly refreshing to observe everyone looking out for one another. First time grower here. Started indoors early April, hardened over past two weeks, and in 7 gallon grow bag outdoors at day, indoors at night. Aside from some potential phos defic., plant looks happy. I’ve used organic soil and only nutes have been Chicken Soup for the soil (this is not a placed ad, just want to be as detail-oriented As possible). I haven’t topped, that is probably due to my own insecurity and over research. Also, as you can see, haven’t really taken off any branches other than one set. Perhaps someone could tell me where they’d top and if they’d prune at this point etc. I plan to keep them outside to go with natural light cycle, so do think I have enough time for plant to get over anything I would to at this point.

Thanks for anyone that wants to chime in and make sure you all have a very happy Memorial Day weekend.

Pics 1/2 today.
Pic 3 about a week ago.

Another first time grower looking for sage advice
Another first time grower looking for sage advice 2
Another first time grower looking for sage advice 3
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

It looks good, already branching nicely. If you don’t care about how tall it gets, being outdoors, I’d say just leave it and enjoy the grow. You may want to up pot at some point. Just make sure you have good airflow where it is. 🤘🏼

Top Bottom