Any advice on natural pest repellent methods?

• Thread starter MrNMrsBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrNMrsBuds

MrNMrsBuds

G'day,

New here, I tried searching but no results though I assume this has been asked before but does anyone have any natural pest repellent ideas that won't harm the plants?

Noticed today we are getting some small midgies, tiny spiders etc. Would like to get them away from the plants before they get the munchies ;)

Growing as organically/natural as possible for Medical use.

Cheers

sambapati

sambapati

G'day,

New here, I tried searching but no results though I assume this has been asked before but does anyone have any natural pest repellent ideas that won't harm the plants?

Noticed today we are getting some small midgies, tiny spiders etc. Would like to get them away from the plants before they get the munchies ;)

Growing as organically/natural as possible for Medical use.

Cheers
NEEM OIL diluted spray the dirt and under the leaves. Mix tumeric dry spice and cinnamon equal parts as top dressing, bugs dont like it....try covering your ground it keeps bugs from going where they want. Jalapeno seed tea mixed w peppermint...

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

+1 On the essential oils.

I like orange, lemon, peppermint, rosemary, garlic oil etc. Can emulsify with biodegradable dish soap or dr bronners. Or you can buy an essential oil based product like SNS 209 or plant therapy that is already emulsified.

Spray early and often with good coverage. A good applicator will help a lot.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
G'day Cobba sling a few pics up so we can see what's going on good to have another Aussie grower on the farm . regards OD.

Harvard

Harvard

I’m trying these
B99EF548 4D07 4E4A 97EC 524DD78D2FE5

Top Bottom