Any Idea what is wrong? Nute issue, light issue?

• Thread starter bern.1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bern.1

bern.1

HLG550 20" off tops, in soil (first time), using GH 3 part. In veg ready to flip but wanting to get this fixed first. I have been getting twisting and yellowing of the new growth. Ive scoped and no mites. I tested run off and PH is 6.4 and 1800 PPM. Ive been watering with plain water with PH of 6.2 and even added some recharge once or twice a week trying to flush since PPM of runoff was so high. Is this a lockout or is the light too close? I did have a high PH issue at first but that getting better. Any idea? New to soil and im stuck. Should I just keep watering with plain water until run off PPMs come down?

Any idea what is wrong  nute issue light issue
Any idea what is wrong  nute issue light issue 2
Any idea what is wrong  nute issue light issue 3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you sprayed anything on your plants? Any pests in your soil? Any gnats or flyers? Lights may be to close but you may have other issues. Seems like you got it all sorted out, so what’s that leave us with?

bern.1

bern.1

Havent sprayed anything at all, no visible pests. Only in 5 Gal pot, maybe too small? Just keeps looking sad, not sure of next step.....fert as normal and see how it looks? Run off still al little high though.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Don't flip any time soon , you plant is not doin too well , it dosent seem like the container is too small , but if was my job to resuscitate that plant , I would get its feet ( roots ) into some fresh dirt loaded with perlite , lower the feed and raise the light for starters .....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

..and 1800 PPM

There's your problem right there, you need to get that way down, I'd flush and get that under 800 asap, and then I would do a slurry test and post results if that were my plant

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1800 is your problem as beach mentioned,
for it to be that high in soil im thinking lack of drainage and lack of runoff,
that said i would foliar feed epsome salt to the plant every other day and give plant nothing but water,1 tbsp to a gal of water,the foliar feed will help the plant while the soil mends,feed water at least twice to mend the soil

bern.1

bern.1

Ok thanks I will try this tonight. Thanks for all of the replies everyone, I appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom