anyone else see the amazon 4/20 sales?

• Thread starter redshift75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

did anyone else see all the grow supplies that were marked 20% off from the warehouses on top of the sale prices on lots of the grow stuff through 4/20 on amazon? ended at midnight I think on 21st? i saw some of the popular brands of grow tents pretty cheap and such. I ended up scoring 3 more 4x4 tents, 1 more 4x8 and ended up with 7 more LED lights, 3 new fans, and a couple of random odd ball grow items and some more supplies to make my ventilation system 3.0. I regret not ordering more lights. But I think the breaker box thinks that's a good thing.

Just was curious if anyone else scored some of those random deals.

R

redshift75

One of the items i purchased was a 6" carbon filter. It said it was heavily damaged was $23 and change + tax came in a box and was essentially brand new. So far happy with my 4/20 amazon deals will see how the tents turn out :)

R

redshift75

Amazon said it would be extremely damaged pretty much came out brand new for $23 and change.
IMG 20210426 211222
IMG 20210426 211255

Which is how much it cost me to get a 6" fan i don't think this fan will do great but it does great for a budget and can tie it in to my central system.

IMG 20210426 211425

the supposedly damaged light was still new in box. Just some damage to the box. pulled it out of the box and appears might need some minor adjusting but short of a dented corner no harm. This was $27 i have more coming and 4 more 4x4 tents :) as well as a 4x2 tent. which majority i got for 420 deals. not a bad score this year. instead of buying my annual seed orders for 4/20 went a different route.

IMG 20210426 211330

Top Bottom