Anyone know what might cause bronze/reddish leaves?

• Thread starter mysticepipedon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hey Farmers —

I have a plant with leaves that are turning an odd brown. Does anyone know what causes this? None of the other plants in the tent have it. All plants are in separate pots. It is NOT close to the light. At this point, the leaves are still supple and bendy, they're not dry at all.
Img 6053cujpg

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Could be an immobile nutrient def. Its happening up top so that why i say that. Micro nutes, CA, S are the major immobile elements, out of all of them it seems like CA.

Need more info my friend. Ph, nutes, soil temps, room temps, etc. Frequency of feeding ppms. Lots more info before anyone can say for sure

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
May be genetic. Are they reg seeds? You may have different pheno types. But answer those questions above. How many more weeks of flowering left.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

pH is 6.5, this was taken at 5 weeks of flower (yesterday).

I think I figured it out: The only uncommon thing in my grow is probably the issue. I think it might be a UV light overdose. I normally have a couple of UV tubes in my flower tent that run about an hour a day, and I also left the MH in there for the first 5 weeks of flower (took a while to make it to the grow shop for a new HPS).

This strain might be more sensitive than the others in the tent.

Notice how where the leaf is shaded or it has trichs, it's the normal green? Lower buds are not affected at all… Yeah, this one needs sunscreen! I'll cut back on the death ray. This was taken with the MH still in there, so the color you see is pretty much the true color.

Latest posts

Top Bottom