Bathroom Shower Grow room possible?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

I am remodeling my bathrooms and was thinking with a few modifications to the plans the showers would make great grow spaces. Water, drainage, venting, and work space all available. A few anchor points added for hanging and my new 6x6 showers seem like they would be good to go. Why am I not seeing these more?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hang a pretty looking NFT system along the walls. The pvc runs can sit in tiled boxes on the wall at a 45° angle. You can check it every morning in the shower and mix your nutes in a bath robe. Sounds fun. 👍

I say hi to my plants dressed in only a towel occasionally ❤🌱

growsince79

growsince79

I am remodeling my bathrooms and was thinking with a few modifications to the plans the showers would make great grow spaces. Water, drainage, venting, and work space all available. A few anchor points added for hanging and my new 6x6 showers seem like they would be good to go. Why am I not seeing these more?
My first grow was in a extra shower. 240w of florescent lights blasting 3 sides and the top. made 5 oz .

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Hang a pretty looking NFT system along the walls. The pvc runs can sit in tiled boxes on the wall at a 45° angle. You can check it every morning in the shower and mix your nutes in a bath robe. Sounds fun. 👍

I say hi to my plants dressed in only a towel occasionally ❤🌱
Endless possibilities in a bathroom rebuild. AZ opened dispensaries to public a few hours ago.😎

Top Bottom