Been Fighting Russet Mites Plant Next To Infected Plasnt Started Showing

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plant started showing some yellowing I have been spraying clean green and ditomatious earth all over to keep them from spreading .. I have got a couple plants in question ..

No tacoing leaves on plant in question but is this chem burm mite damage I don't want to fert till I know I am in the right direction. Also been about a week since last ferting becuz been fighting mites every damn day so I backed off on watering and nutes I do know russet mites do well with warmth and right amount moisture I have all the heat I am in norcal stuk in fukn greenhouse cause of some dumbass vote banning outdoor now all year been one bug after another I have looked and plant next to sick plant under scope and not found anthing moving .. whats yall thouhgts here are some pics
Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plasnt started showing
Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plasnt started showing 2
Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plasnt started showing 3
Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plasnt started showing 4
Been fighting russet mites plant next to infected plasnt started showing 5

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bitch looks pretty beat up how's your roots look?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
^^^ black widow don't mess with her lol

H

happy b

She looks a good bit worse for wear.are you dead against useing chemicals or are you up to do watever you have too?they dont look like theyv been blooming that long.it maybe a good idea to nuke em now and thatll giv em a chance to recover and dissipate any chemicals you may use.
iv heard good things about spectracide triazicide for the root zone.it kills all except the plant iv been told.not that cheap though.

L

luvurkle

Well no sign of anything moving under 100x scope I used green clean or clean green something like that .. that guy at the grow shop highly recommended it . 50.oo a bottle I have soaked everything every 2-3 days for last couple weeks I think I got them all killed out but still going to keep the diotmasious earth around the plant...

this plant in picture was beside a plant infected russet mites I found one curled up water leave on this on cut it off and been spraying green clean, neem oil ,and blowing ditomatious earth all over it ... that being said I just had switched over fertlizers the same day I realized this plant mite have RM .. By the browning of the edges of the leaves I thought I just burned her .

As for the roots ?? not sure what u mean its in dirt ?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This might sound crazy. If it was me I would get 20 lbs of food grade diatamcious earth, breath mask, gloves and goggles. Suit up and go in there and throw handfuls of diatamcious earth upwards into the plant, untill it's covered. Covering all plants in the the green house. Let the DE sit on the plants a few weeks without ever spraying at all. Don't rinse it off. You won't have mites for long. Once they are gone and your plant improves it is easily washed off.
I did this to my friends back yard for spider mites. Downside is 1 its messy, and 2 it kills any bug it contacts with.

H

happy b

Well no sign of anything moving under 100x scope I used green clean or clean green something like that .. that guy at the grow shop highly recommended it . 50.oo a bottle I have soaked everything every 2-3 days for last couple weeks I think I got them all killed out but still going to keep the diotmasious earth around the plant...

this plant in picture was beside a plant infected russet mites I found one curled up water leave on this on cut it off and been spraying green clean, neem oil ,and blowing ditomatious earth all over it ... that being said I just had switched over fertlizers the same day I realized this plant mite have RM .. By the browning of the edges of the leaves I thought I just burned her .

Sorry i thought you were meaning root mites or aphids.my bad.

philbu

philbu

did you def positively id the bugs as russet mites? they have those funny looking eggs. At 100x you can't miss them.
lower leaves showing signs of chlorosis and necrosis, it's the bottom ones that will start to show nitrogen deficiency. not saying that's the case, but it's step one in troubleshooting.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

if youve been spraying clean green on them for multiple days in a row they can start to look like that. Those leaves probably are going to die but the plant should stay healthy. People at hydro shops are retards - I was told the same thing, to spray clean green on my plants every day til mites are gone and i can spray up to harvest, which is fairly retarded for an oil based spray...

L

luvurkle

don't seem very oil based its like a soapy wash seems to wash right off with water

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

the soapbark is a surfactant which is going to behave a lot like oil on the leaves, and even if the soapbark isn't affecting the plant's membranes and trich glands the isopropyl DEFINITELY is. Once those waxy protective layers are compromised the plant is very very vulnerable and even though the product might provide temporary relief from bugs it's making your plants far easier to attack in the long run.

I've used this product multiple days in a row, i've used it as per instructions and as per recommendations, and while it works ok, it's not an end-all-be-all miticide, and had adverse affects on the quality of my crop in both the health of the plants and the quality of the smoke.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Green CLEANER is the shizzle and it works I use that and mix a tad avaidfor the first drench then switch to spinasoid...(I think that's how it's spelled) and keep the green CLEANER comming and then neem

Top Bottom