Best way to prune avoiding infection?

• Thread starter Giotto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giotto

Giotto

Hi you all, i'm in my first grow and i need to get rid of some leaves in my plants that are digging in the dirt, but what concerns me is infection.
I've seen on youtube, growers leaving part of the stem from the removed leaves to avoid spreading a possible infection trough the plant, as you can see in this video

Nugg

Nugg

IDK about all that..but sure do it how you want..I'll rip or cut off anywhere.. funny I always go as tight as I can to stalk.. maybe he has dirty dirt?.. besides..what makes him special? Far as I'm concerned..I don't like anything about his grow.. except it's weed...

Kiwichick

Kiwichick

Hi you all, i'm in my first grow and i need to get rid of some leaves in my plants that are digging in the dirt, but what concerns me is infection.
I've seen on youtube, growers leaving part of the stem from the removed leaves to avoid spreading a possible infection trough the plant, as you can see in this video

Do you use the leaves and stems you just pruned?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If your growing from seed it shouldn’t be a problem. If your growing old clone only strains dip your scizzors in physan20 at 1/8 tsp per 250 ml of water. Keep them wet and always dip before switching plants.

Giotto

Giotto

If your growing from seed it shouldn’t be a problem. If your growing old clone only strains dip your scizzors in physan20 at 1/8 tsp per 250 ml of water. Keep them wet and always dip before switching plants.
it's from seed but i'll use physan20 anyway thanks for the advice dude

Top Bottom